● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Thursday, January 22, 2009 ●
MONDAY
Hmm… I am feeling sleepy right now! It’s a Monday again! Isn’t it amazing how time flies? Last week was certainly a very fast week! the least boring work experience I had.. but I wasn’t exactly worn out either… (:
My weekend last week wasn’t as exciting as the week before, but it was still eventful enough for the restless me.:) on sat, I went to my dad’s office to buy a make-up pouch! Well I got myself a brown-coloured simple looking pouch and I am far from just satisfied with it. I love it! It can’t get any better! I had almost purchased a white coloured Dior pouch. But it was too sophisticated and beautiful to be just a pouch. It seems more appropriate to be a clutch. Haha.. besides, the material of it is too lovely. My heart will ache to see it get dirty under my care. So the brown coloured one is simple yet practical! Thus I absolutely love my purchase. (:
I also bought 3 ESTEE LAUDER make-up brushes! They are pretty small to me and I think it is a bit costly as 3 miserable brushes cost me 5 bucks. But well c’mon.. they are estee lauder right. So I’m ok lor. :) lastly, I also bought a Lancôme Paris black khol eyeliner pencil. This is my first purchase of an eyeliner pencil. I’ve only got 1 eyeliner crayon and 2 liquid eyeliner. But as I want something more natural recently, I wanna try out my pencil eyeliner! Woot! (:
And also, I managed to chat a lot with the aunty of this shop. Turns out that they allow me to create a blogshop to sell their items!! Hohoho! I think I will be selling some perfumes of theirs and most importantly, their pouches and bags!!! hahahha… I can’t wait to share with others what wonderful bags they have!! So… she said she’s ok with me taking pics of their stuff! Cool huh?? (: I am excited beyond words la. Hahhaha…well actually I have considered starting the shop with either of my friends. But I think I will be the one doing most of the work since I go to the office most frequently right. Hmm.. ya lor. Besides, the profit margin per item is already quite little. If I am still going to join this project with someone else, I think we will be earning miserably. :/
So in short, I have intentions to start a blog-shop selling items that are totally NEW since I will be buying them from a shop. So.. do look out for my blogshop soon! Haha..
And also, my tweety Celestine and I had once decided to create our blogshop to sell our clothes! We have yet to create it yet since this will require more time. But time is short! We will try to rush through it so that we can find a way to sell our clothes in a blogshop!
THURDSAY
Oo hoo! I can’t believe that today is already thurs! :) cool man!! Lalala.. anyway I went for a haircut last night- wed! the usual hairdresser shop which I have been visiting for the past 6-7 years is closed! I have been patronizing their shop faithfully ever since I moved into my current flat! So as the shop is now closed, I decided to venture out a little further away to seek for my hair cut! Well I went to one of the hairdresser shops that are opposite west coast plaza. And I am certainly glad I had a change of air! The new hairdresser lady is much more creative than my previous one la. To be frank, my previous hairdresser has never suggested me to change my hairstyle, for the last 6-7 years. Sounds so dead huh. So.. my hairstyle is now totally different and I am not used to it. So I feel quite weird. But there is something exciting that I have done to my hair! Hahahha.. I’ve never done it before but it is also not too obvious either, unless I choose to flaunt it.
I am meeting ming ming at AMK hub later! It’s been a very long time since I have last went there with her. So I’m excited to meet her at 9pm after her lesson later. But it also feels quite weird for me as I am going to the heart of AMK, without visiting yingli. But she is working so hard and studiously in her workplace! She must be very tired but I am very certain that she will come out as a super rich tai-tai after this one month of hard work. haha! I am happy for her. (: jia you ji dan. Roll roll roll..
Anyway, I watched RED CLIFF II with my dad and bro last Sunday. It was absolutely yummy and fantastic!!!!! I give it 5 stars out of 5. doesn’t it sound incredulous to hear it coming from me? A Chinese-opposition? Haha.. but seriously. Everything about the movie is fabulous. I am very impressed with the wit of the people. Such as the usage of their wit and simple daily-life activities, into something so useful- like winning a war. Even a simple tea-session can change history. How ludicrous. And not forgetting the looks of the actors and actress! The Japanese guy actor –one of the main actor- is so brilliantly smart! His astuteness simply makes him more handsome than ever laa!! I was marveling over him throughout the entire movie. Haha!! Also, I think the lady- the wife of the protagonist leader- is extremely pretty. Her kindness and tenderness is revealed from her actions, and further portrayed by the looks of her face! So I think she is just so awesome looking la!! I seldom think very highly of the looks of asian girls, but she is certainly an exception and I think she is way too beautiful for anyone to argue otherwise. (:
Anyhow, I am also crazy over some of the latest English songs! Some of them can be found in my previous blog entry on sat. I found them at the top 10 videos of imeem. I love the song Hot & Cold; Crush, and some songs by Ne-Yo (thanks to ming ming)! You guys really ought to catch the Hot&Cold video. I absolutely love it. And anyway, 2 of Britney songs are on the top 10 video chart la! So fantastic. I feel so proud of her!! :] the 2 songs are Womanizer and Circus. Anyway, in case I didn’t mention about it, I bought her album CIRCUS. And I absolutely love the tracks- Shattered Glass, Unusual You, Circus and If You Seek Amy.
And of cus, Womanizer is still nice. But it seems like majority of the world who are not Britney fans, are only crazy about the Womanizer song recently. I think it is quite slow cus I was addicted to the song in late mid Nov, right before my A levels. Grrr. And now is jan leh. Haha.. but I am still happy to hear ppl liking her womanizer song. If u like it, be sure to check out her video also ok. Then u will like it even more; just like YingLi. (:
Anyway, I have successfully converted Celestine into a Britney fan. Not exactly a fanatic but at least she was addicted to Brit’s CIRCUS when I lend it to her. hahaha! (: and yingli also agrees that the Womanizer song is nice, esp after seeing her video! Hhaha.. I am happy. (: incidentally, I am also a new fan of Josh Groban after purchasing his Greatest Hits CD. (: I love his voice and his songs.
OK! Enough of my mumblings and ranting! I’m off!! lalala
Savour Every Moment