● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Friday, January 30, 2009 ●
hello this is an impromptu blog entry. Actually I have been typing out my CNY weekend and week in my Words Doc since yesterday. It is a very jubilant and exciting post, from my point of view. Which is good you see. However, my mood is slightly subdued lately. And I can’t believe that I can let a stupid male affect my mood. Gosh. How can that happen to you Kelly? I have been wanting to type this out since quite some time ago but I guess I should not restrain myself isn’t it. Hmmm… where do I start. Let me just say that I was initially very disappointed with this guy. Right now, I am unhappy towards him. But I think guys who don’t even give a damn about you will even notice ur unhappiness towards him. But frankly, I think my unhappiness towards him are expressed very subtly so he should not be able to notice it. Ya lor.
But truthfully, I think in this scenario he is a totally innocent person who has done nothing wrong at all to be at fault with me. In short, I am unpleased with an innocent guy. Sounds pretty unfair isn’t it? But personally, I always find that in most situations, guys are in a very miserable and innocent state; but the girl who gets sourly involved with him will blame him for a thousand and one things. But no choice! Girls are much more sensitive than guys isn’t it. So we always assume that he can take the blame. Opps. As a girl, you may deny so but I think tht we as girls tend to do such things sub-consciously. It is just the degree of accusation that varies between girls.
Ok enough of my rubbish; let me get to the point. Ahem. So.. ya lor. I am disappointed by how cold he can be. And frankly, I was furious towards him during lunch today. I was quite taken aback by how ignorant he is to my presence. But being myself lately, I don’t want to care either. Why should I when you don’t? haha..
So.. in short, I have a growin sense of animosity towards him with each passing day, which worsens with his attitude. But then again, I think I am thinking too much about his ‘attitude’. I think half of his ‘negative’ attitude towards me are purely imaginable. So that’s what I call a girl that is- “thinking too much”. Haha..
Hmm.. I think after this incident, I am too tired to have a crush on anyone. Well as what I have told some girls last night, I don’t get why guys whom I like have absolutely no interest in me, and guys who like me are just so not interesting to me. It’s like I can never find a suitable one. :/ for some of you who knows who is Joel, yes the same applies to him. I had to bring myself to like him; it doesn’t come naturally. :(
--------------------------------------------
Anyway, I want Kam Ming Yan to cheer up. Please do. Just strive through all your studying so that you ca enjoy your holidays! I will try my best to stick with you like so irritating flea, when ur exams are over. Please look forward to it. =D
Yesterday, I went out with YingLi ji-dan to Suntec City to eat at Itchiban Boshi Restaurant!! We eat till we almost collapse I think. Super full! Plus I had a great time chatting and laughing with her. so last night was a happy night! (:
Tonight, I will be meeting Tweety Celestine at Clarke Quay for dinner!! Woots! Haha I am excited. Anyway I wore a green coloured halter neck top/dress with grey leggings. She bought that gree top for me on my birthday last year. I feel damn weird wearing it to work. it’s extremely inappropriate for work but i think it is severely appropriate to wear it to Clark Quay. Wahaha.. so ya lor. I feel very weird in my workplace today. I felt even worst when I went to my factory level 1 to pass some paper to a malay guy, and he asked me for my name and attempted to flirt with me. Gosh. I just want to get out of this workplace asap.
It is 5.15pm now!! Time to go! *LAUGHS*
Ok take care everyone! I’m happier now after blogging!! Lalala!! (:
One last thing- Kelly is in love love love with the song Love Story by Taylor Swift.
Savour Every Moment