● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Saturday, May 20, 2006 ●
You know what? I've only woken up about 45 mins to an hr ago! BUt i dont feel hungry at all. sigh.. i slept at about one. goodness manz. i slept for about 14 hours! I guess i have broke my own record. there's food around me and yet i dont feel like eating lei. hai.. something is seriously wrong with me i guess. hai...
But i diddnt sleep for all 14 hrs. i only slept for about 13 hrs cus i spent my last hr starting a the ceiling, reflecting on my results. That was what i reflected.
Lit: I did not even study; so what had i expect myself to get??? I only studied a little. And besides, I am TOO complacent on that subject. I thought lit was a subject which one need not study on. i was just too SMUG over that subject. So it's a good time for myself to wake up. A good wake up call for myself.
oh my!! my mum just passed me my dunno breakfast or lunch or dinner.. wow. im touched. i tot dhe diddnt know that i woke up at 4pm not taking any meals at all. sigh.. i feel so touched by her action. sigh...
C.H: I only studied on 2/3 out of about i think a hundred qs (for both Hist and SS). so what was i expecting?? And none of the qs i studied for, came out. so what was i expecting?? This subject ar... i've really got to knock myself hard onn the head. i deserve an E8!! I will say my grades later.
Bio: I was tremendously disappointed my my mks for this subj, which is after lit. probably cus i scored abt 50 mks more then lit?? By saying this, u guys will know how badly i've done for my lit.. I wanted an 80 for bio!! And i am not very close to 80 lor... hai... BUT. I diddnt study every topic thoroughly. That was my mistake for bio. I spent too much time on some topics such as Homeostasis and coordination & Response. And none of them popped out for essays lor..... hai. so something to tell myself. Balance the time interval to study for each topic!!
The only think that can cheer me up, is to find out how close i am to teh top scorer.... i am hoping that Bai Lu diddnt get a very strong A1. only that fact will cheer me up. and that's hoping that bailu was the top scorer la. I was shocked when i found out SQ mks for bio. hai.. Jia you, Shu Qing!! Continue hopping to your As!!
Chem: I wanted an A2... but i only got a B3. I was disheartened by my performance in the paper 2. So many crosses!! Without my stoichiometry ( I spent one whole month doing it manz. no joke ok.... ) and my paper 1 MCQ, i would be DEAD manz. so I feel that i'm just lucky this tiem round. But thinking again, i had not done well for this topic as I had rushed through the topic on Metals (the open ended part). The MCQ (most on Metals), I put D as the ans (when i dunno). But luckily when i did teh TYS, i just memorised the ans as it was too late for me to find out why. lolx. so you can see how lucky i am right. hai... so... in other words, i dont really deserve my chem mks la. but still, i did strategise my tiem properly to study on each topic!!
EM: I cant lie to myself. But i know that i have tried my extreme best for the subject lor. hai.. It was paper 2 who pulled me down very badly. although I got an A1 for it, i was aiming for 85!!!! And so many ppl can get some a high A1 lorr.... why not me?? Something must be really really wrong. I tried my bets!!!!!!!!!!! oops. best ya. hai.. I did the mock year paper for 02, 03, 05 plus Mrs koh's 03 prelims. I did my best to find out the right ans to each qs with the help of Mr Ouyang and my dad. I did the TYS (although its below my expectations), but still, i tried my BEST! I guess its my weak math foundation in Pri sch. hai...
AM: wait ar. i forgot why i was crying over that subj too, yest. lol.. i go check my results. wah liaow. I wanted an A. But i did not get an A lor. I got a B4. *vomit*. I did well for ppaer 2. My paper 1 pulled me down very ver badly. cus i diddnt have so much time to prepare for paper 1 unlike paper 2 which i had a weekend of AM craze. sigh..... i will really need to go through it. hai... but.. hai... i cried cus of my AM past too la. hai....
what am i left with? hmm... eng chi... nth else.
EL: My summary pulled me down vey very badly. i got 14/ 25 unlike my compre which was 20/25 *blur*. I dunno what i did to get a 20. lol. but my summary sucks manz. i scored very badly for content. hai.... Actually.. i gave up hope on it after my banding test. Cus i got a C5. But my overalll was a B3 ( i only just scrape through it). sigh... But i did quite poorly for EL in overall lor. hai..
CL: I tried my very BEST during the paper!! I wrote so neatly for the compre part and i still fail it. lolx. i am expecting the teacher to mark on my handwritting. but honestly, it looks more decent you know. sigh.. i tried my best for my esssay too! but i felt better when the Mrs Pek told me that my ideas are very good but my chinese writting is bad. she asked me in a very sure manner: your english writting is very good right? In mandarin. And i went "errrrrrrr....". My EL isnt so perfect lei.... at least not to her description of me la. And it made me so mah lu lor.. hai..
My class posi is goibng to bad manz. cus my percentage is bad. i calculated. And it's my LITERATURE and COMBINED H which brought my grades down. hai... And my L1R5 is very very sucky. cus we've gotta use humanities for it right????? And you know what? I got an E8 for both subject. (dont faint). haa.. s how? I've got to add an 8 lehhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I cannot enter JC lor. what the beep manz. hai... anyay also cannot enter. cus i failed my CL. hai.
But i feel better today then yest. probably cus of my long long sleep and after all that crying. but i feel mu9ch more positive today. phew. why?
cus i was contemplating suicicde yesterday. I am tired.
Savour Every Moment