● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Friday, May 19, 2006 ●
Went out with mingyan earlier to JP, but not exactly to shop. We just wanted to let our minds off from our exams. We kept laughing throughout the whole day and we end it by sitting at macs, talking about our problems, hoping to drown our sorrows but to no avail I guess, looking at what I had doe shortly after returning home.
Goodness. I have just finished crying. I started at about half an hr to 45 mins ago. Goodness. Hai….
I just see no sense or purpose in *. Everything’s lost. Everything; and I mean it. Evrything everything is lost. I see no purpose.
And pls, nicholas. When a girl is crying, for goodnesss sake. Stop asking me qs. I DID REPLY to ur sms this afternoon and I hope you can stop shooting at me, accusing me for not replying ur sms as I DID REPLY. It’s no offence. But do you know that you make me much much more upset by asking me for my exam mks? That’s what I said “happy?”. Not dur to my results but to my reply. And yes, the mks may look good or what soever, but this time round, my results have gave me a big let down. And ya nicholas, thanks for the you know what. Thanks.
Back to results.
I am tremendously disappointed and ashamed of my results. Shan’t talk about my results.
And I am sick of crying. I cried during math lesson for a number of times while copying the corrections. After that was bio. I did okok. But it was below my expectations. I scored way below my expectation, but I was too numb from crying from my prev lesson, to feel anything from my bio. That was when u sms me, nicholas. That was why I replied you late. Ok? Hai..
But I came back to my senses when I returned home, and I cried for ALL my subjs. That’s how disappointing my results are. NONE of them pleased me. I was just very surprised that I did better then expected for my chem. But then again, it was still below my expectations. My humanities are extremely disappointing esp for lit. not so much for combined since I diddnt study.
But when mrs zamree expressed her disappointment towards me, I felt affected by it. She told me she was very sad, and she used some other very emotive words and when she was telling me, there were tears forming in her eyes but she then bliked it away before telling the class about the gd scoreres and lousy ones (she excluded my name though). I just felt very disheartened. I had disappoint Mrs Zamree. And I am guilty.
Don’t wish to talk about my math cus some may feel that it’s okay.
For EM, it must not be a mere A1. It ought to be 85 and above.
For AM, it’s got to be an A1. Only then I’m satisfied.
For Bio, it’s got to be 80 and above and essay qs full mks.
For chem, its got to be an A2 and I’ll be satisfied.
For lit, it’s got to be an A2.
For CL I got to at least pass that freaking subject.
I have tried my very best for chinese and I do not understand at all how I couldn’t pass it at all. I was the last in class. And so many ppl got distnictions for it. My overall percentage its going to be doomed.
I have deproved in every single subject.
How disappointing.
Savour Every Moment