● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Monday, March 06, 2006 ●
How disappointing. I did quite badly for my AM, and had a border-line pass for it. EM wasn’t so satifying either although I got 80 plus (I forgot the exact value). It’s not satisfying as there were lots ppl in my class getting an A1 too. So it makes no difference. I see success in scenarios where there’s only abt 10 or less ppl scoring distinctions, and I’m one of them. =) but so many ppl get A1 lor…… So what’s the big deal of me getting an A1. hai… I guess I just got to continue getting an A1 for EM ba… hai….
My EL was also so disappointing. I’m dead for the banding manz. Hai… I did so badly for EL!! I got a 60 for my compre. Hai…. 60 is fine for me if half of the class fail (I’m so mean). But it’s a big no way when I think almost half of the class are getting distinctions. Hai…….. Shit man. I’m gone case for my EL; that’s all I’ve gtot to say. Hai….
What a disappointing day. The only good thing that happened to me was that Mrs Chng came to me today and gave me pat (it’s hurts.. so I guess it’s more like hitting me) on my arm and said ‘Looks like you’re quite good in literature’. I was stuned when I heard that and I was speechless to hear a compliment from a teacher like her; I thought no good words will ever come out from her mouth. Haha… But my lit mks for CA sucks also la… 60 plus. Hai… She said that cus of an individual work which I had sent her. Actually… I felt that I did a gd work on that too. J
Another thing that made my day was one of y chem test, which I had not bothered to study for it as It’s quite easy and I look down on it la.. haha… But I managed to get 90% for it which is quite gd when I had made no preparations on it at all (opps!).
I just find everything so disappointing these days. Hai…. There’s got to be a rationale behind all these failures of mine. I guess they all probably lies in a simple explanation and I’ll try to find it out. Hai…
Ayway, Samantha wants me to teach her math and I’m doubtful of my capability to do so now that my morale for math is going downhill.
Savour Every Moment