● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Tuesday, February 07, 2006 ●
Ehem... I'm typing this entry on the 10th Feb, 4.28PM.... Its not the 7th today.. something wrong with the settings and i do not know how to change.....
Just gotten home from the release of 05' O level results....
gosh.... what an experiece..... Tanshin got 7 As, but it was such a waste for her L1R5 as she failed to get a good grade for her EL.... She had gotten a C for both her eng and eng lit. such a waste... this simply reminds me in the importance of our EL... sigh.
A really huge 'gosh' is that Rachel got alll Bs and Cs!!!!!!! I was shocked and stunned when i glanced at it. That was why she was crying so badly..... and Joyce.. she had gotten 2 As, when she thought she could get 4. And u know what? When i chatted with joyce and tanshin yesterday, joyce sounded so confident, but not tanshin. sigh..
The sight of having one group of people crying and agonising over their results, and the other cheering and congratulating each other really made me nervous. I just felt that things can't go the way they have been for myself so far this year.
I've got to really gear up.
Savour Every Moment