● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Friday, December 30, 2005 ●
Feeling rather happy today.. yesterday evening till night too. :)
Went to some restaurant in a country club for my grandma's birthday dinner... It was fantastic. :) We sat in a VIP room where there was karaoke provided.... plus TV... We were pushing the mute to each other and it was just so fun... The only song i sang voluntarily was Kelly Clarkson's Since you've Been Gone. For that song, no lyrics were provided but i was fine with that as it's all in my memory!
The food was excellent too... We had a great start as it started off with a red dates soup with large prawns. I guess that was the largest prawns i've ever eaten. We also ate chicken, which was really delicious... The skin is soooooooo crispy!!! I love it. The best is that we ate pepper crab!!!! There was plenty of it..... Yummy!!!! I've never been to a restaurant dinner with such delicious dishes. I guess it's because it would be ,ore expensive..... Which is obvious....
Before I went to the dinner, my gugu drop by at the office and passed me a 50 dollar note. I was so happy! I immediately passed the note to my dad asking him to pay the phone bill as i settle my own bill.. And at the restaurant, I received 20 bucks from my grandma as it's her bday.... And when I reached home, my dad opened teh letter box. And guess what? I have just won a prize!!!! It's 250 bucks!!!! I was so gleeful and exuberant about it... So i received a total of 320 bucks yesterday!!!! The best part is that it's before Chinese New Year!!!! Woo hoo man. hahahaha... And i've been pretty broke recently... Cus i spent about 10 bucks last week buying bday present for shuqing and mary... And this week, i spent 11 bucks buying someone's else bday present although it's an advance one... Still buying somemore la... but i was shocked when it costed me 11 bucks.. ahha...
And today, I went to my gugu's hse for a brief moment.. and she passed me an E'SPRIT bag!!!! I AM so happy!! =) It's those type where you carry on ur side.. and i have been looking for such bags recently!!!! I'm sooooooo happy. :) And i've bought a small bag too recently.. It's a blue one.. that Esprit bag is brown in colour... The only thing here is that the name ESPRIT is not shown so visibly.. It's wording isn't clar in front, as though it's a fake one or something... But i know it's an orginal one due to the red colour price tag and when you open the bag, you can see its red colour logo... And... My school bag is an ESPRIT one too... A brown one.. My gugu gave my mum this bag but she did not want it... so i take it! =)
And..... I'm going to watch King Kong in Cinemma later in the evening.. Anyway i catched Harry Potter on the first weekend it was out... I deliberately asked my dad to watch on a sunday which is the most expensive tix, as we've got a free pair of tix from a bank. And i watched Narnia on DVD as my dad went malaysia on a buisness trip recently... Narnia is ok... My dad also bough Harry Potter DVD from malaysia... And i watched it twice on DVD.. haha... so total 3 times.. lol. And the best thing is that the quality of the DVDs are fantastic!!!! Cus there were some which i watched in the past which were lousy.
Anyway, my dad got the Narnia dvd even before the movie was out. Isn't it terrible? This shows that someone had lended those illegal people the movie film to copy... of cus getting some money in exchange... how terrible can that be... Enough of that...
King Kong is coming to me on Cinemma later. :)
Went out on mon with mingyan and junfu. she gave me a xmas gift which was so sweet of her. and junfu insisted in giving her 2 xmas present... aiyoh.. but our outing was a short one which lasted from 3 plus till 7 plus. we took neo prints... which was quite fun decorating.. went out with celestine doing work on the following day. She did her hw while i do other things.... I realised that most people have yet to complete their holiday assignment.. yes, there are plenty. And when i told ppl that i've completed it, most are shocked. Aloy had asked me that tue if i wana do hw with him. He said he had plenty of hw undone... I told him i've completed it and he was shocked.
But c'mon. Aren't he ashamed for himself? Esp for those who have much hw undone.. not those with less than 3 subjects left. Not counting one whole set of math ok. You have more than 2 mths to do ur hw and you still have a huge pile? What's this man. More than 2 mths as u can do them before sch holidays start; Like what i did for chi as it sucks. this is crazy. I wana get out of the internet le... c-ya.
Savour Every Moment