● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Saturday, October 01, 2005 ●
Note that although I had posted it on the only today (29/10), I had typed this on the 19/10 which at 9pm which was one of the marking days I had. Sigh..
Hello!! hahaz...... was reading my blog before this.. i guess that was my 3rd time.. and again, i feel that the white font and black background is not appropriate for reading lanky essays like mine.. hmm.. i guess i either got to change m whole template or font/ backgrnd colour, which i guess i have forgotten how to read the HTML le.. as the last time i tried doing that successfuly was a year ago.
Well, this links to what i am about to say... apart from the fact that my typo error has increased tremendously and my hand is incapable of moving as fast as usual... argh.. and everytime i glance at the cmpt screen, i see mistakes.
I want to say how quickly time flies!! This adjective "fly" is really suitable man.. Cus i really mean it. It flies.. After my exam which ended on mon morning, i reflected back and i felt that it was as though it's only recent;y, when i was studying for my streaming... wanting to get into the first class so badly.... And when i filed up all my ws and everyting into my subject files, i felt that it was just recently, when i had done tis ws/ test, etc. goodness... Either i have been dreaming all these while, or time has indeed flew very fast.
I guess i have been very busy everyday, which account for the reason why i am feel that thetime flies so fast... I can still recall the those times when i get home feeling so tired and lethargic everyday, forcing myself to do hw, etc.. The reluctancy in doing them, are in such a high level, that it is no wonder why studying for my end of year exams are such difficult tasks.
The mark of my end of year exams only symbolise one thing: Our O levels are approaching on us steadily. I was describing to my dad happily that thank god, there are still people (seniors) in front of us fighting on the battle field before its our turn (my cohord). The sight of having people out there fighting before you do is really a relieving sight. haha.... I am mean aren't I? But all of us went through the same scenario isn't it? Hence it is better to prepare and arm yourself for the O levels before it is too late. Shoot your enmies one by one, and make sure each produce an A before they die. lame.. haha
I think i will score terribly for my end of year results... Well........ Almost all ba.. In most of my subjects, there would be at least a glitch. sigh.. some of them, i misintepretated the qs... Others, some of my study schedule resulted in chaos. I practised my math too advanced for my end of year paper that guess what.. i forgot how to do.. Not during exams la.. not so pathethic.. I caught myself a day before.. sigh... Cus i had prepared for it months ahead.. and when my whole weekof exams was approaching, i concentrated on the other subjcets but not math unlike many others.
Many concentrated on math before the one whole week of exams but not me. i was pretty confident. and its my pleasure too give people a false impression. ahahahhaha... I am so bad man. My plan was to do math in sch, but no math at all at home. Not to fool people at all actually. But i ended up realising that i gave many people the impression that i "do math 24-hrs". dot dot dot... hahahahahha... hence, people being in the first class, all also do math... diao diao diao.. haha.. why am i saying this? This leads to an incident which happened.....
Mrs Koh mentioned my name in front of the whole class, which made me so embarressed that i wanted to hide beneath my desk. So paisei!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was telling the class to do all the exercises and TYS should they really want to score. When she said that, i was genuinely listening intently; not having any idea she was refering to me. And there she go. She said one v gd example is kelly chua.. she said i practised my TYS a lot that i improved a lot (term 3) and even asked me in front of the whoel class if thats true. But i was too abashed to even look up.
goodeness man.. She made me feel so paisei.. From that day onwards, people treated me differently; they asked me math qs, etc. This made me feel rather uncomfortable initially.. And i was even taken aback when people asked me for help before tests, etc. I cant believe how people really take mrs koh's words so seriously man.. Although they are true la.. And amazingly, i do not disappoint people most of the time. and i am taken aback with myself too. I am amazed that how practising math TYS, can make you ans qs even when they are not in it.
But i am guilty as my sciences TYS are as new as ever; unlike my math. =( before i touch on the topic aby my sciences.. let me continue.. well... my AM ar... I duno what to say la.. the setter is Mrs Peggy Koh. And well..... argh. she is sooooooooooooo smart man i tell u. argh. She knows that people like me will attempt amost every single qs in the AM TYS sice its managable; unlike EM. Hence, u know where she took her qs????? From the AM TB!!!!!! I was so astonished when i found out abt it. and welll......... The AM qs were tough.
EM was much an easier feat... Glad to say, those i suspected that wer coming ouut, came out for EM II. As for EM paper, those qs i asked Mrs Koh, came out. She had gave me a weird look when i asked her a few qs, which appeared in the EM paper. haha.. Chem was easy but i was not prepared for that paper at all... I was still trying to cram NEW info into my brain min before the exam. terrible, aren't I? this is the result of not having a good and efficient study timetable.
Biology which was on mon, is fantstic ba.. Its quite easy actually.. but i am sure there would be loads of ppl who felt the same too. I just enjoyed the section C essays part. Cus i had gave every single bit of info i could fit in. I chose on the topic of respiration. I find that's a lovely and splendid lil' qs as compared to Excretion although i had studied equally hard fr that topic too.. I completed my bio paper, with 45mins left.. And i used it to check my entire paper.. except section C. I found myself writting this: " Aerobic respiration is the release of energy in the presence of" not oxygen.. but sunlight! lol.. Cus my mind was at the prev qs, which was abt photosynthesis. I was to flushed to laugh at my stupid mistake as i was left with a few seconds to change my ans. Luckily i had spotted my mistake on time. -)
Basically, i checked all my papers once before handing it up, which only help me boost my confidence level. Except a few subjects. Chinese and physics i guess... As for the other subjects, there were some which i only managed to check half through, and i ended up giving up the rest of the checking to look at the diff qs. I was utterly bored with my CL paper II. That was why i hadn't got time to check. I culdn understand what they were talking s i felt very bored and i started looking out of the classroom, and kept fidgeting on my chair. Physics, was extremly boring for me.
That was all I had wrote for that day but had wanted to continue actually.. but given the current circumstance for myself; with too many events, I shall not elaborate so much about what I feel, before getting back my results
Kelly want to watch lord of the rings liao so no more for now! Stay tuned for moreeee:) by lyefong yay!
Savour Every Moment