● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Monday, September 05, 2005 ●
Harlow... Updated my blog le.. dont grumble hor.. Cus they are really long. But it would be better if you can start reading from the 24th till today's entry as they are typed in that sequence.
Still feeling a little in a birthday mood. haha.. which is good as that means happy. haha.. But i am starting to feel worried for my end of year exams le.. Let me talk about this later. Anyway i got 2 presents on thur. Ka po and Bai lu. Ka Po gave me a keychain that says "study hard" and a letter which is very interesting yet it troubles me on how on earth I am going to reply to her letter. Bai Lu's one is ok lar.. a little cute. haha.. She gave me 2 letter figurings. It is a K and a C that stands for Kelly Chua lor.. haha.. That's all i've recieved so far, in lieu of my 10 gifts that i have mentioned in my previous entry or should i say the coming up entry if you have yet to read it.
There are still a few more i am waiting, which i am bit sian liao.. Cus i wana take picture of all my presents!! argh. I guess my bday mood would have evaporated by the time every single one come liao.. cus exams coming le!!!!!! sobz.
Our End of year exams are starting on the 6th of Oct. which is approximately a month time. How to have time to revise all 9 subjects?? die man.. btw, i wana retreat my words that were said a few entries ago.
Well, we ought to have changes. Changes are part of our life and without changes, our life would be meaningless and dim. Changes are always for the better and it helps us to find much efficient and convenient way. In this way, we are being more constructive when we seek for changes and reforms instead of always having the same studying skills, etc. I am saying this as i intend to change my studying skills. I shall wait and see how it goes and my result of the experiment would obviously be, my end of year report card.
For my term 3 report card, it just sucks la. I failed my biology and you shoul;d know how it feels to be the bio rep although half of the class failed it. My lit was an interesting one. I got an A. And i couldnt see how i manage to get it as we didddn't do much of lit this term. My math ar.. It is crazy and insane man. What 's written on my report card, is abt 20 mks lower than mycommon test mk. great huh? And she said that this common test is 60%. I diddnt get zero for my class test ar.. Though i remb failing badly. sigh.
But nvm.. At least i managed to get what i want for my common test mks. Though i had expected higher from my A.M. sob.. E.M shocking la.. I cried upon looking at that mks. haha..I tot it was over 50 and i was gleeful that i had got my desired mk But when i saw it was over 40, i was so emotional and on cloud 9, that the cloud was unable to hold all that emotions and hence, all the rain droplets started falling down. haha.. I wonder how I managed to make it ffunny.. haha. Actualy, I was and am very shocked with my E.M. Its crazy. And i better mmaintain the standard that I had d accidentally hit. die liao..
Let me be more serious.. hmm.. The clariinet section ar.. they ar. I nothinging to say. dun cvcare abt my spelling kk.. cus i am having pa num of windows on which makes my cmpt quite slow. so.. i cant see myself typing anything actually. must wpause than can see.. haha... i know what will be my bday prsent le.. and whats my bday card le.. ffunny lor.. hai.. dun wana talk abt them.
anyway i was pretty upset abt my bio mks.. Until ka po was telling me thwhat mrs koh told her. mrs koh told her to impove in her grades And she site an eg using me. She said thati had improved a lot. i was shocked and pleasantly surprised upon hearing that. haha.. I think she's referring to my math paper ba. cant be report card. improvement yes, but insignificant lor.. but i pass AM lar. haha...
I wana go buy my lunch le.. i am hungry... haha.. cya.. happy reading!!! =P
12.14PM
Savour Every Moment