● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Wednesday, August 24, 2005 ●
Here I am!! haha.. I was shocked when i saw how old my previous entry was.. Goddness... the ninth!! That's almost 2 wks ago.. and woo hoo!!!~~~ Our math common test is finally over. =) hahaz... 2 weeks of crazy days.. Every day do math.. I almost can puke man. haha.. Anyway, if u notice carefully, my entry was written early in the morning (12). After i woke up later that day, it was terrible man..
I spent my whole national day doing nothing but math. But i felt a little sad to miss out the fun when i heard the airplanes flying past my area. pathethic right.. sitting down in your room doing math while others are either having fun at the stadium or turning on their TV. Anyway, the TV is boring man.. hahazz.. The last time i watch the national day parade live was pri 3. I rembered gg malaysia i was in pri 4. 5 and 6 i forgot le.. than last yr i went out with my friend on national day.
so well... basically i spent my whole day in my rm.. cus i even had my meals in my room... But my national day proved to be a less pathethic one when night came. This is because, I chatted with Jia Ming via sms!! haha... i spent more than 3 hrs doing nothing but chatting with him thru sms... though i later considered it quite a waste as my time was so easily wasted just by chatting with someone.
But after a furthur thought, I felt that it is quite a wrthwhile one... Since he had cheered me up considerably and it is good to have some breaks! haha.. Hence my national day is one which i do the most math within a day and a day which is the most practical one!! Cus i had almost no breaks as I did not day-dream!! haha... =)
~ Jia Ming, you made me very happy that day but I am still uncertain whether should have been happy on that day. *shrugs*
Let me think if ive got any happy things to say.... hha... cus i have some very unpleasant stuff to explode. haha. hmm... i know le.
Yea!!!!!!!!! Math common test is fInaLlY ovEr!! I am still very delighted and joyous by this fact.. studying for math so persistently and consistently for 2 whole weeks is a no joke for myself as i use to dislike math. But i came to a realisation that the more i do it, the more i enjoy doing them!! I guess it is due to my goal that really drives me. Goals are good driving force. You may not be able to finish your goal, but it's still alright. Just remember that you have tried your best!!! So don't fret for your math results...
My goal was to complete all my math TYS qs for all the topics that were tested. wait ar.. i take my bk. Area & congruency: 19/19. Circles: 26/31. Kinematics: 11/15. AM: Fuctions: 28/29. Coordinate: 16/26. Quite a number of uncompleted qs isn't it? And i had intended to complete all these qs within a time frame of 14 days. It may seemed mpossible with CCA and our laziness and of course some stupid class test and sch work. But i had plenty of faith in myself.
Actually, i was able to do it. But as time drew nearer to my test dates, i grew more tired. My enery level is obviously not an exponential curve one.. and i'm sure so do yours. haha... that was what happened whch made me unable to complete y goal. But nonetheless, I am really satisfied and tremendously pleased and proud of myself. My conclusion is who says you can't do it?? haha... You must be self-directed to do it and also, have faith in yourself, and believe that you can.
bUT TO BE FRANK, WHaT DROVE ME MOST IS DUE TO .. opps... sorry... haha.. ya.. its due to my weakness in mathematics and me failing math. I was very determined to get a good grade this time round, to push up my overall.
Even if i don't score well tis time round, i must always remind myself that there is always next time!! And i have tried my very best! =)
Life have their ups and their downs right? Hence it is now time for me to say my down part of the story.. anyway, i once thought of this but ive never said it.. now i shall say. You can make inferences abt that person's thinking or personality by looking at how the say their story, etc. Do they say the positive story first or the negative? But i find it hard to make inferences just like this as people's inference will differ depending on their perspective. don't get me? its ok. lol. cus i do not intend to explain. just for me to think about it.
I was extremly agitated on a day before tanshin's bday. It was last last fri.. meaning the 12th.. We has a celebration for tanshin and i am really pissed off my my whole section. Except Hamimah, Radhia and Amnita. Look, my section have 10 ppl and i am pissed off with 6 ppl. Esp with my sec 2 vivian. She is a sec 2 senior le. And she just refused to come and celebrate tanshin's bday tghr with the section. So irresponsible. She said she had to settle somnething. Her reasoning is acceptible. It is obvious that she does not have a rationale reason as she was giggling when she replied me.
my sec ones, i am quite disappointed with them. I felt so angry with them that i refused to even glance at them for a week. But it was stupid la. I was very disappinted with them at that time as when i asked them to meet together, theyt were reluctant, and did not turn up. And i was so unlucky to find tanshin there at our meeting place. And she saw our situation la.. With only radhia, hamimah and amnita, we went to the canteen. And i had to drag my sec ones to "celebrate" tanshin's bday... And, they were so reluctant. ask them to sing together, they dont even want to do so.
One drink water, 2 other talking, and the other one look else where, acting blur. My last sec one, ran away from me. That was what happened when we sang a bday song for tanshin. And what i am most disgusted is that they are showing such attitude in front, of tanshin. And tanshin is their senior, and they have respect at all, to show at least some manners. They are so rude and impolite, with no gratitude towards their senior.
And also, they are not sensitive at all, to undersatnd how tan shin is feeling. How would you feel, if you know that your sec ones are leaving at yet they still cannot be bothered to at least sing a bday song tghr for you? I can't believe that they would actually give us so much trouble trying to keep them, and yet still give us trouble when we are celebrating a senior's bday.
It is unbelievable. They really made very pissed off with them and like what i said, i refused to look at them for a week. And on the day of t5heir celebration, it was their EL oral. hai... And i am glad that we celebrated her bday a day before her actual one. As i will feel very bad making someone feel down on the day of their day.
Anfd another thing, i felt like a failure. I couldnot even keep the sec ones and now, i cant even prove to my seniors that the least i can do for them, is to make the sec ones appreciative. Abt vivian, disappointing. I can't believe that she would rather do something irrational than to show her appreciation towards tan shin. And this year is tanshin's last year in tanglin.
In conclusion, I am simply disgusted with my Clarinet section. I hope the same thing would not happen on the day of my birthday which is next wed. (*remember!!*) In fact, I am pretty worried abt how the day of my birthday this year would turn out to be. Because my last year's bday was fantasic. And this year, well... I am uncertain. sigh..
I had a dream last night about the day of my birthday. I had an idea in my dream on how to create a class 2e2 04 gift for MJ... But i forgot le.. haha..
I wish to end off today's entry le.... hai.. anyway, i can create IC le.. =) haha... and whats worrying me is my pic. I duno when to take leh.. cus i feel that i do't look nice now... quite wierd.. haha.. anyway, one joke. we were having sectionals one day and i was having a 5 mins talk abt the playing and suddenly amnita said she had something to say. And al of us turned and looked at seriously, and you know what she said, she said that i don;t look nice in my new hairstyle. The previous one was better.
Lame isn't it.. haha.. anyway my mum cut her hair yesterday and hers looks like mine now. haha.
I wana do my physics le... cya..
7.01PM
Savour Every Moment