● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Wednesday, August 03, 2005 ●
Here I am again.. But I am wondering if ppl enters this blog for which reason.. But I presume that you want to know better of my daily life? If that is so, sorry to say but i may be disappointing you today.. haha.. not funny.. haha..
1. Jensen is an idiot. And I am sick and annoyed with him. He keeps glancing at me and sometimes even stares at me when he has the opportunity to do so. I am actually fine with it initially. But after more than a month of his glances at me, I find it really irritating and annoying. Like I've said before, isn't it boring to keep looking at someone? I find it really interesting how the perception of one looking at the person he admire/ like, is..
You will never feel bored looking at that particular one if you have feelings for him.. I find this emotion a rather interesting one. Back to Jensen.. He msg'ed me last weekend, which only helps in my confirmation, that I would be bound to exceed my 500 sms limitation. hmm.. what's interesting to say... hm.. I found that he actually looked at my chest, and he actually gave his comments to me abt him. He is a crazy and lunatic person man. He even told me himself that he "went crack.. and all crazy". LOL.
What's more, he expressed his opinions about having sex with girlfriend. wait.. before you gape or anything.. continue reading.. i immediately told him i am not his girlfriend, but he ignored it. He even told me not to worry as "I would not do it one lah". In lieu of that, he told me how he feels about sex. "Its fun, but nt safe and the best if thinkin onli".
Therefore, I conclude that this person, Jensen Chan is either a pervert or he is just mentally unsound... He is a siao and crazy person. And i am extremly disgusted that he would actually look at my chest and gave me his comments. I can bet you 95% that he would be bound to get himself into trouble if he continue saying such crude remarks to a girl in future.
Back to what is annoying about him. He keeps looking at me and what i hate most is that i always catch him doing so. I did rather not realise so as I would feel less uncomfortable. Than so restricted le lor. Legs wana cross, cross properly, etc.. ok.. perhaps he will teach me some modesty than. But whatever it is, he is irritating and annoying.
A good e.g. which i was quite pissed off actually was after PE which is recess, he like dun wana change to PE tee like that.. lingering arnd at my usual hang-out place. look at me. than he come out change le right, duno why still around. Doing nothing. And of cus i avoided eye contact always at his presence. Feeling uncomfortable, i just faced my back at him, looking at the parade square. And within a matter of seconds, there he was, standing net to the flag pole, for nO apparent reason. Disgusted, i turned my back at him again for the 2nd time. And as expected, he later went indoors facing where I was standing. After that i heck le la.
He is just so lame.
And i feel that he is controlling himself in certain aspects. he is not exactly himself recently. trying to be someone whom you are not? forget it la. be yourself man. I am not worth being chased around for so much effort. Actually, whenever i meet a boy telling me he likes me, I have only one thing in mind which is quite pathethic actually.. Cus well I feel symathethic for that boy cus i know that he would just be wasting his time. and money sms'ing. haha..
Conclusion is that... hmm... no point chasing after things so persistently at times. haha..
2. My Sec Ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I better make sure I get them back. There are still hopes lying in them. The only skill all of us need badly now, is the art of persuation. Band is interesting!!!! Ms Tan have very interesting words to say!! By being able to influence such remarks to the sec ones, 2sec ones have aldready been saved. Rebecca, just gotta pray on Mr wong and ms tan... Lastly is wei lin. I keep reminding the section. Arrow at the CCA but not the course itself!!!
Hence i keep reminding myself that I got to act swiftly and decisevely before it is too late.
3. Lastly. My findings recently about the people around us really dampens my emotions and spirits. This has nothing realated with me at all, but I find it quite sad to see such reality that is going to strike someone soon. hai.. One advice for everyone.. hai.. Changing in yourself, is the key to most problems. But please, trust my advice. hai. anyway, i used to find it really hard to change my study techniques but i found it possible recently. I started on mind maps recently.. On Chem.. though it wasn't an easy task, it ws worth it.Anyway... Be careful of me.... I change topic very easily and i just did it deliberately just now.. hhaa.. being frank.. hmm.. hope all of you will get my meaning but not too deeply. haha... And my figure of speech isn't always correct!! its just to confuse ppl.. saying it once only for all my entries. get it or not, too badd.. haha...
Anyway.. The members here are: Mingyan, tanshin, jessica, lyefong, hmm.. i forgot who else le. Other than Jia Ming lar. haha..
I was shocked with myself when ppl asked me abt how was I with him and for the first time, i feel irritated and said it simply "don't ask me". I just sound wierd. Ate with lyna aloy and sin lee for dinner just now and i alnost get choked upon hearing his name. it was a threat. haha... i am so busy these days that i forgot totally that there is Jia ing. haha.. wait. that looks like jia ling right. nvm. jia ming. haha.. it is completely opposite like what i had used to go through. that is my mind would be unable to tke away from him. hmm....
One sad issue is that. I feel sorry for jensen actually... hai.. i can feel the jealousy from him today as aloy and i was quite physically near from each other today. cus had some class discussion for CIP this afteroon. And band members played instrument... He and i shared the same music score as his was Bb instru too.. we were abt a finger apart and of cus i fel uncmft. But he was like squeezing me to the wall lor. Whatever it is, i feel sorry for jensen.
Enough. Ive reached my time limit. I wana do my wrk le. cya everyone.
Savour Every Moment