● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Wednesday, June 29, 2005 ●
Hi! There is no band practice for today.. There is going to be a performance that is ARTS@tanglin. hence we had our rehearsal yesterday till 8. I had reached home at 9.30pm yesterday after eating dinner with lyna sinlee and aloysius. There would also be another rehersal tmr but it is till 6pm. Yesterday's performance was pathethic. We had less than 20. Only the sec 2s and 3s are performing. The situation was so bad that ms tan had to join us by playing the cornet and lyna had to conduct the band.
Weplayed 2 boring pieces which is Big Fun and can't take. ppl looked so bored lor. i have no comments.
anyway i am thinking of changing my mobile plans as my calls are really too much. my mum keeps calling me. i pay 20-30 over for calls each month. There was once when i paid 40 over for calls. ridiculous. anyway, I am still considering. I tried reducing my calls this mth. But it does not seem to help. If my junior call, I can't reject; other than the sec 2s one. The worst one is a teacher or my mum. Mrs Zumree and Mr wong talks a lot. And so do my mum. The worst is a private num. I hate it when that happens. I could be Radhia's home, or tan shin, etc etc.. sian.
My school Hols were fine. I completed every single piece of hw of mine at the end of the third wk. Abt 12.30am on that sunday. haha.. Biology was my last piece of hw. I deliberately had it last as it was the easiest. Chinese which consists of 20 news article cuttings was my 2nd last. That is an extremly terrible hw... I did it whithin 3 withering days. Bio within one night lor..
But anyway, the thing here is that I am proud of myself for being able to complete all my hw by the third week, even with all the slacking, and ya, plus the almost one wk wasted on reading that dumb bk. Waste of time. =( I usually do my hw half heartedly and complete them on the last wk. ha! I have learnt my lesson. With that one last wk on my hands, I went through my math exam papers.
Found out with a satisfaction that I am not that stupid and with a grim realisation, that I wasted 30 mks on my E.M paper one. I had counted the total mks I had managed to get correct only on my 2nd attempt. And this 30mks had aldready been excludde from the qs which i had took a long time to think even I had got it right finally. It is over 80. And i got a 38. No words to express my mixed emotions.
Had a band camp on the 23rd and 24th which is a thur and fri. It was pretty fun and tiring for us sec 3s, as we watch the sec 2s. I got to command the sec one squad with fareez as we were fancy to do so while lyna and aloy took the sec 2s. the whole camp esp day one, was a tiring one for me. I felt rather tired with all that taking care of the sec ones and well, running abt in the sch looking for mr wong, for this and tt. It is v sian. And i guess I had wasted abt 7 mins of calls that day. meaning, 0.2*7=1.40. All cus of mr wong. cus singtel charge by min and I hate that!!!!
Than I saw mrs jacob twice. As usual, she acknowledge me before I was able to do so. In fact i realised that she has a v fast reflexive system. within half a second she sees me, she will say "Kelly" with a smile even before I can open my mouth and to provide her a smile. And er.. I am always taken aback. hehe.. And for the first time in my life, i saw Mrs Olivia Jacob looking worried/ afraid? I was shocked to see her in that state. She was walking on her wa to the car park and she turned around as she had heard my voice ( I was talking to mr wong while walking). Isn't this wierd? nvm..
Jia Ming came on the 2nd day, much earlier than expected. Mr response was a "goodness" the moment i saw a cute blue tee guy standing far away. Though he was quite far away with his back facing me, it is so plain than it is none other than Ngai Jia Ming. haha..
And well, I played terribly that day. It was a full pile of shit. I just felt a knot in my stomach and butterflies were flying in my stomach when he started conducting. So, it was so stupid. I had so much mistakes all over the place. and well, honestly, it is the first time someone conducting ever correct me ever since i took over the first clarinet. This is cus ms tan had mysteriously kept quiet when there are mistakes in my playing that are so obvious!!!
And well... He is a nice senior always. I was furious with amnita that day and I was even more enraged with her as she was the cause of me having a black face. I couldn't even afford a smile at Jia Ming after that just cus of her after that. But she was lucky to have gotten away with the lecturing i was abt to provide her. Cus ppl were looking and I can't bear embarressing someone in front of others.
Btw, how terrible we played that day is linked to the rehersal yesterday and I have a bad news to break.. Soem may have known abt it..
ahEm.
Ms Tan will be leaving Tanglin soon and it is a matter of months.
She will only be taking us every wednesday or so she has said.
This is because she is taking Nan Hua Pri.
I couldn't believe it when she just told the alumnis plainly 2 sats ago. That's what radhia had said.
Her reasons are simple: Principal, Mr Wong, sch admin being slow, band size, and probably playing? I duno.
Mr wong also has intentions to leave too as he wants to be promoted, meaning he can't be a band teacher in charge. That is what he says..
People are saying that the band is going to close down?? I really have no idea. Anyway, lets cut all these craps. Shall talk in a deeper elaboration another day.
Today is a day when the teacher either mentions my name a few times which is unusal or looking at me. I wonder why. The chi teacher calls my name so many times, i sian le. Mr Teo is also kinda wierd. He suggested asking a band member doing some pjysics experiment today. And the moment he said band member, he turned and looked at me. My immediate response was to look out of the window but he continued gazing at me but he called alysius in the end as the class were volunteering him. haha.. lucky me. :)
But i guess his reason for eying at me is because he is closest to me compared to the other band members oin the class. and remb that time when i mentioned that he had chatted with me himself for almost 10 mins? I knew the reason why le ba. its from the co,mments he wrote in my report card. The clue is that its similar to mrs koh's one.
I want to do my hw!!! I had yawn for a countless times during MJ's class today and i felt so embarressed abt it. I hope this won't happen for the first period for tmr's timetable. Hopefully it is chinese or eng.. yawn how many times also ok one... hahha.. Anyway, I dun understand MJ. She does not want me to collect, and yet she still wants me to collect. I am confused. Ask me don't collect, than, later ask me who hasn't hand up? wierd right? she makes me feel as though i am so irresponsible. One who does not know her duties.
Anyway I confronted aloy recently on sms. I asked him directly. "Do you think i am so irresponsible that I will not inform my own juniors??". And well.. A mistake as I had regretted after that. Therefore, becareful of me k.. haha.. And yea.. I also found out something abt him. My suspicion was true. Not saying today.
a reminder for myself again.. haha..
1. Jensen
2. Comments frm result slip
3. Band
abt aloysius, its a see first. haha.. depending if i have the cheek and courage to say. haha...
Anyway my Eng is terrible today right? haha...
cya.
and thx 4 visiting.
And jess, u wana know the num? It is 273, 21/7/04. Any response, just tell me in class.
Savour Every Moment