● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Monday, March 28, 2005 ●
I had no intention to go online for a long time de.. But hey wait a minute. I am here now not due to the temptation to use the net but instead for a valid reason ok.. haha.. Its cus' Mr Wong wants me to create a copy that allows me to mark the attendence just for the SYF band. You know the absentee list.. haha.. This year copy is i type and create one.. haha..
hmm.. A rather bad news actually.. After creating the table, reality just shoot me on the face that the band is currently only 31 strong. Wait a minute. And it includes my sec 2 Vivian whom Ms Tan disflavour and the sec 1 trombonist boy, Kenneth. Ms tan has intentions not to allow them to enter the SYF. If both go, our band is only 29 strong. 29 strong on the SYF day, should we be perferctly honest with everyone.
That was the first issue to raise. The second is that well... Ms Tan just made this last minute decision this afternoon. Our school band is going to play Where The Black Hawk Soars for our choice piece on the day of our SYF instead of the usual "celebrations". eR... well.. It was a whole lot of disastrious thing.. Ms tan decision created a huge impact on all of us. hai.. Everyone's efforts going down to the drain? I'm not too sure about that. But what i am more concerned is about others' efforts being placed on us. Not the efforts we had placed in. Our committment is nomt as important as the help others had given us. Especially the alumnis. The sacrificed so much of their time to come over to teach us. And do you expect it to go down the drain? I found that both disturbing and disappointing.
As for our time besing wasted, well.. I should say i am fine with that. As what's all about going for SYF? It is supposed to help us to polish in our music playing. Which it certainly prove to have that change in oure playing: That is that we are playing MUSIC, and having a much finer one than before.
Let me not spend too much time talking about SYF. It is simply sickening. Anyway, Unity sec is coming down to Tanglin this coming saturday.. we are going yto play in the sch hall in the afternoon. If im not wrong morning would be sectionals. SYF: 13 April. 2 weeks ahead. hmm.. and a sigh for myself.
I am really shock today after school. From Mrs Jacob's scolding. After school everyone cleared out from her classroom and mrs jacob and i were still deep in the conversation. I supposed the class eas empty except Aloysius. He was waiting for me and i presume that he wanted to tell me about the Ms Tan decision thingy. So he used his hp in mrs jacob's classroom. We were talking when Mrs Jacob suddely tilt her head towards Aloysius, sounding rather angry with him. Asking him to get out of her classroom if he wish to use his hp.
I was simply aghasted by her words. What?? U mean she does not allow people for using hps in her class even after school? I am really schoked by her displeasure towards aloy for just using the hp!! Cus i had used my hp in Mrs Jacob's class for countless of times right under her very nose. She saw my hp, duh.. I used my hp to read people's names to her, type down notes given from her onto my hp, used the hp calender, calculator, etc. Or this are done in front of her........ And i had even did my own personal msging and callingin her class....... well.... I am shocked. And all this while Mrs Jacob seems to be perfectly alright with me using my hp in her class.
I really wonder what is this. Is this a sort of unfair/ unjust treatment or is this just well.. Simply Mrs Jacob's excuses for herself to allow me to use it but not aloysius?? I am really shock. Cus she was really angry with him leh. But she said nothing about me using it. In fact she was looking at my hp screen when i key in whatever. sigh.. Mrs Jacob's actions just makes me slightly upset today. Its nice to know that a teacher treats you slightly different at times. However i do not like to witness this kind of unjust treatment. sigh.. As much as i like her as a teacher.
Felt very stressed after school. You know what, i spent almost one whole lesson of hers doing something else. Though its for her too: Its the ws i had to collect for her. There were 2 different types of ws i had to collect. During her class, i rearranged them, mark the presence of the ws, etc.. really stressed up. Just felt that way somehow rather.... Just too stressed to bid her a goodbye these days. In fact, i dont remember to do so at all.
The 2 other factors which made me stressed was Amnita. Something happened to her clarinet's mouthpiece. She kept msging me during Mrs Jacob's lesson. Argh..... The third is the change in song. sigh... Thats all for today. Its really late. I wana to do my hw. hai........................................................................................
Savour Every Moment