● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Thursday, March 10, 2005 ●
I am going to be dead aldready....................... Anyway. I thought i was going to die a few days ago as absurd as it may sound. But sigh.. I am still here.. It's alright.. Me not regretting that i am born or anything. not the boring usuals that you hear from a teenager yanking about his or her life away.. hmm. Had a high fever on sunday but i persisited to come to school on monday. Turned out that i was unable to attend school on the following day. Wednesday just happened to be the school's cross country event at Mcritchie. I wanted to run very badly but well, i wan nott that but at the polyclinic alone instead.
Met a chemistry or physics teacher theere. Both of us rather surprised to see each other. But i am much more amazed as he seems to know me. However, no words exchanged throughout the almost 3 hrs duration we had in the clinic. At there, i was so full of bodreem, with my whole body aching to sleep. Just spent my time listening to classical music instead of my usual 98.7fm till my player was out of batt. One big mistake i had made. I should have brought some things to study. sigh.
Me going to be dead cus we'll be geting our report card tmr. hai... I can bet to u i will do very badly. hai.... I'm off.
ya.. and did i say earlier? band camp from mon~wed leh. siaO. yayayayya.. aloysius told me that ms tan is thinking of cancelling the bowling trip and things like this... which will result in a mere 2 days camp!!!!! woohooo.. haha.. Though the reason behind thisis cus' she finds that the band is slacking a lot. yupps.. I agree.. me super sian with band man.
- Anyway, radhia is playing the 2nd clarinet with me due to a decision made by ms tan
- Hilda is repeating her sec 4.. I heard that she failed most of her subjects though she need not repeat.
- I think her decision made is a far wiser one.
- It is always better to waste a year rather than to ruin the rest of your life, for eternity.
- hmm.. and lyefong breaking up with dx? no comments at all.
- Its predictable for me and i find that if your relationship can be judged or be predicted easily by an intruder, well.. I guess you are not having a stable one..
- Better to check for the tide. and perhaps tsunami?
-Dreading to see red mks for both math-
Savour Every Moment