● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Saturday, February 05, 2005 ●
Missing (Evanescence)
Please, please forgive me
But I won't be home again
Maybe someday you'll look up
And barely concious you'll say to no one
Isn’t something missing
You won't cry for my absence,
I knowYou forgot me long ago
Am I that unimportant?
Am I so insignificant?
Isn’t someone missing me?
Even though I’m the sacrifice
You won't try for me, not now
Though I’d die to know you loved me
I’m all aloneIsn’t someone missing me?
Please, please forgive me
But I won’t be home again
I know what you do to yourself
I breathe deep and cry out
Isn’t something missing
Even though I’m the sacrificeYou won't try for me, not now
Though I’d die to know you loved me
I’m all alone
Isn’t someone missing me?
Nobody's Home (Avril Lavigne)
I couldn't tell you
Why she felt that way
She felt it everyday
I couldn't help her
I just watched her make
The same mistakes again
What's wrong
what wrong now
too many too many problems
Don't know where she belongs
where she belongs
She wants to go home
but nobody's home
where she lies
broken inside
with no place to go
no place to go
to dry her eyes
broken inside
open your eyes
and look outside
find the reasons why
you have been rejected
and you cant find
what you left behind
Be strong be strong now
[sorry.. duno le.. This one i type myself leh.. Not copy de.. haha.. see? i remembered the lyrics. =) ]
Savour Every Moment