● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Tuesday, February 22, 2005 ●
Guess it is better fo me start writting an entry now, before I get too reluctant to do so.
Hmm... Chinese New Year is coming almost to an end.. hmm.. or is it ending today? I'm not too sure about that.. Hmm.. My total collection of money have dropped severely, as my mom is with us for this tyear CNY, unlike the one we had spent last year. hai.. well.. After almost 3 mths of my mom's return, i guess i have finally got an answer for my qs. hmm.. what do you think it would be? My preference whether mom suits me better when she stays at home or out? well... Whatever it is. The answer of mine would be either the untruth of the ugly. And i simply refuse to look at either perspectives. Hmm.. This would be a fantastic argumentive essay.. hmm. lets see. I think this topic can give me.. hmm.. maybe 2 and a half page only lar... cus i doubt i will have much ideas.. how lame can i get..
Had a camp recently.. It was one that is much better than anticipated. The camp which was from the previous friday till Sunday morning, was located at Jalan Behera.. hmm.. The meals were pretty terrible.. But hmm.. I nothing much to comment also lor.. Activities wise, well.. quite an interesting programme.. I do not know why.. But when faced with this camp, i was just hoping that the band camp would be as great as tehe school one. but onsecond thoughts, having one that is as good prior to the school one mIgHt seem impossible as the location we were at last weekend has lots of facillities.. hmm..
tried almost all the activities and obstacles.. But i simply slept on the obstacle course- "Zit-Line"... i was os bored from waiting for my turn, that i simply went to one of the benches (there was a shelter of course), and laid my head on the bench and closed my eyes. There were other people in my group doing that too.. I as so terrified when i opened my eyes, to meet a lunatic boy from my group. He's really mad... I am so scared of him manz... The moment i opened my eyes (i was thankful for opening on time). You know what tat lunatic guy was doing, he was bending whis whole body down, with his hands open as though he wana hug or touch me. well.. i wam simply disgusted. And when i opened my eyes, he looked so disappointed. omg! that was suh a terrible exeprienc. Of course i freaked out. hmph.
Rather stressed recently.. sigh... In terms of mood, also not so good.. hai.. Soemone made me really mad on valentine's day.. sigh.. anyway.. I managed to open my eyes a little that day.. Just came to realise the way i have been treating other guys. sigh.. I think i am just simply unsenstitive to their feelings. but. hmmm.. hai.. yaya.. i have biased views. I feel that most boys are untrustworthy except jia ming. hai.. than... my perspective of any guys who likes me would be a very bad one. lol.. coming to think of it, very poor thing right. But honestly, i had a real phobia of guys liking me. scary.. really.. creepy man.. just cant stamd them.
hai.. back to my mood.. well.. just wana say that i am being more temepramental than ever recently. Very busy and stressed also.. sian.. ya.. and shit man... Just cus i was so stressed this afternoon, i had a pimple le. everytime like that de.. =( a few hrs after i am stressed up, a pimple would start popping up.. Just when i had realised during the camp that my pimples have cleared. ....
so.. i nothing to write also.. wana save my memory for my coming common test and class tests.. anyway.. this week is the lower seconday common test. and i am extremly gleeful that we need not take one.. haha..
Shufen (Jia Ming sis) msg'ed methrough friendster a few das ago, and i was extemly shocked o see her msg. But ii felt rather bemused upon furthur reading.. hmm.. I also nothing much to say lor.. anyway.. i hate peii rong's nick.. lol.. cus it looks like she typed what lor.. lol.. im being unreasonable man.. lolz. just when i mention abt her nick, she just changed it suddenly.. ..
yesterday was a retty uncomfortable one for myself online. well.. so paisei somemore leh.. I was looking at this contact.. looking at all the msngr plus functions for this contac. than anyhow press.. so paisei!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh.. i am caught in action.. =.= how embarrassing can that be.
theres band tmr, and i am super sian. Just one very disturning thing: Even the seniors ar feeling bored and internally rebellious to mr wong's and ms tan's comments or soever. I find that a rather troubling thing if you can get my meaning.
Savour Every Moment