● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Friday, August 20, 2004 ●
After PE lesson, happened to see mr TPE.. he started talking to me.. found out that ke knows my name.. weird is he does not remember.. haha. Wanted the fellow who stole my hp, to pay me money for a new M card, meaning includes the number.. a top up card.. and a substitution for my previous hp.. which is stolen.. when I told him that I do not want that phone back, cuz it’s spoilt le.. besides, im going to change phone soon.. but he told ,e that he knows I very generous.. but still, he insists that the person is to buy me a secondhand phone.. same model.. lol. K lor.. so I accepted. But.. yea!! I need not use my savings to buy a new M card and top up card.
Lessons, pretty boring… could not wait for school to over. At last, over.. but I see mrs Jacob all over the place in school.. cuz she asked ppl to volunteer helping her with the 40th anniversary decorations.. I noticed that she had not look at my direction.. she knows me lar.. I will not sacrifice my band time, to help her.. though I like her a lot… thus extremely willing to help her whenever she’s in need of any sort of help. Besides, mr wong will never let me do that de.. skip band for mrs jacob.. I go science camp, he complain so much le… mai they all gotta go for counselor stuff.. he say like siao le.. haiz..
Ms tan came rather early for band today.. causing some panic within the seniors.. so we just set up our instruments immediately without falling in.. she started scolding us.. that we always do things, do so slow.. etc.. haiz.. very sian.. than sectionals.. prisc never come today.. I felt so awkward during sectionals.. cuz a couple of times, joyce wanted me to do demo for the section.. in prince of eygypt, black hawk soars.. the clarinet solo part, and the fast part( flutes & clarinets).. I felt paisei.. cuz she asked me to demo.. not radhia.. so I felt sorry for her… understood how she feels.. if im her, I will feel rather inferior. Cuz Kelly is the same age as me, yet the seniors always praise her and not me… haiz.. I don’t want to talk about this le..
Spent most of the sectional times with alloy, doing QM stuff.. went around, section by section asking them what instru they bringing tomorrow.. later gotta type them out.. I felt so weird…. Extremely weird.. when we were thinking about some stuff, and stood so close that our skin touched. I just felt so weird.. wanna move away from him de.. but.. talking halfway, move away…. Vert\y weird too…
Duno why during band practice, whenever someone enters the bandroom, I would be always looking at the door.. thinking of jiaming. In the end, I told myself seriously, fream on girl. Jia ming will not come de.
But he proved me wrong later in the day… he came!!!!!!!!!! Jia ming came!!!!!! I was so happy. For a moment, I sat there, simply staring at him.. and felt quite happy. I noticed some people sitting in front of me, turned and look at me. (haiz..) but I cant really be bothered with them. After he sat down, I could not help myself from smiling all the way.. but it stopped, when he left the place. Haiz.. why leave so fast..
After band, I was quite busy.. cuz ms tan discussed some QM issues with me.. than I collected the pencils for my section.. than do some final touch up on the QM list for tmr… and I organized the whole band, telling them where to put their instruments, which is in the case.. section bny section. First time getting the whole band attention.. and asking them to do as instructed. Felt weird again.. after they fall in, I gotta make sure that all the instru were there.. aloy gave his help.. quite useful.. thx….
Fall in, than fall out. Gotta force prisc to come for tomorrow thing..
After band, ate my dinner with tanshin, Rachel and aloy.. Felicia wanted to eat dinner with me.. but she wanted to see the joseph.. so… too bad… wah.. the dinner ar… only make me so embarrassed. Cuz they started talking about jia ming and i… aloy told me that the moment jia ming entered the band room, his section, look at jia ming.. than immediately turned their heads and look at me.
Aloy even showed the face I had when I saw jia ming. Ugh…. So embarrassing… in the end, they called me “Mrs Ngai”. Er… haha. Esp the saxophone sction.. always make fun of ppl.. make my face so red!! =.=
Savour Every Moment