● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Thursday, June 10, 2004 ●
Haiz.... I've been so behind in my blogger enties... haiz.... I do not feel like recalling again... From 06.06.04 till 10.06.04.. (Which is today lar).. haiz.... But very sian.... If u notice carefully, and had been reading my entries since about... 2 weeks ago, you will notice soemthing... That i had been using short forms like- dun, wad, btw, abt in my blogger typing about 2 weeks ago... But not this week and ... erm... i mean.. let me check arh.. ya. 02.06.04 entry and till the latest one... Dou noticed that i had refrained myself from using them? That is because of last Sunday Strait Times news.... The news was about people, especially teachers complaining abou teenagers using short forms... They find it fustrating.... They commented that it will also disrupt teh student's english..
So far, i had no problems writting english leh.. Because i knew when to draw teh line.... When it comes to any school assesment or homework, i will restrict myself from using them... But i agree with those other teens being interviewed. They claimed that they had used short forms due to the space constrain in the limited space per sms, and to save time.. Yup.... I strongly agree with them..... I will also have no choice but to use short form when sms'ing.... To save both money, and time... It's more convinient...
But what is there to stop me from using short fomrs when typing in teh blogger? That is why i am now writing in full words now.. No short forms... Haha... Except.. One bad habbit.... Informal language, and incomplete sentence.... But i noticed that when i have to write in full words, i will hae to type quite fast. Due to that, i will be missing out words here and there.. And my letters will get jumbled up too... The common error of mine, would be for "the", to turn out to be "teh". haha.. I am sure you would have spotted lots of those mistakes..... Provided i had spotted them on tiem to edit them.
Haiz.... I had my sore throat since about 2 weks ago.. It came to effect within hours, after my mom gave me an oily food........ But i am not blamming her.... I do not really like to blame others... For the first week, i had pain when swallowing.... My dad said i had throat infection... Haiz.... He advised me to see teh doctor.... But at that week, i was quite busy... Mainly due to my band practices, Nanhua camp, and Meet The Parents Session... So.. I had no tiem to visit the doctor.... Till today, i had not visited teh doctor.. haha... That is why, untill today, i still have my sore throat.. But don't i visit the doctor this week, since i have teh time? The reason is simple. That is because my sore throat is not that serious any more...... haiz.
soemtimes, i donot feel being appreciated...... haiz. Well.. I've got nothing more to say about that.... Reason is because i had noticed that my blog is a place where most people visit recently... haiz.
I found out to my horror yesterday, that there is still a band camp to go, during this hoildays.... UGH!!!! And i thought the next band camp will be the next holidays.... Because Tan Shin told me that... haiz... Sian.... Talking about band camp.... I almost forot.... I've got to start doing the TSMB IDol Certificate soon...... I am not looking forward to this coming band camp at all... Firstly, someone is not going, and i hate camps, that are at towards the end of the holidays... haiz....
I am still facingthe task of having to listen to my section sec ones complain.... Haiz... I must say that this year Sec ones in my section are quite lucky... Because i am teh one who has to call and inform the section members.... So if they tell me they are not going, for a rubbish reason, like going shopping with friends for an excuse not to come for band, no one is going to lecture them... haiz. Because i do not have this nature, to scold others.... Even if i scold, it will be a soft one.... So it sounds more of me being disappointed with them, rather than anger... But i would prefer my senior to yell at me, than to be disappointed with me.
A few months ago, after the posting results, i was merely not having an interst in any high post anymore... Especially the Band Major post.... Now, i do not know why i find myself, in an absolute dislike to be in teh Band Major Post... I was always thinking, thank god man... I am not selected as the Asistant Band Major.... Now right, even if the seniors give me the post, i also doen't want... Because it is a too stressful post....
After wittnessing myself how much criticism Rachel has to go through, and how busy Tan Shin and Rachel is after being the Band and Drum Major respectively, i do not wish to get that post anymore.. Neh... I don't want it... I prefer my current post... Stay in a low profile.... Being the Assistant Quate Master!! =)
Hmm... seems liek i have no eye at anything high these days... Partly because of me despising teh idea of myself being the Band Major.... Another reason is that i do want to play teh first or second clarinet.... I prefer playing teh third Clarinet these days... haha... why go strain yourself, play teh first or second clarinet? Siao lar..heehee..
That is the reason why i prefer sitting at the last row of seats.. far away from the seniors... I like teh seniors.... But logicallly thinking, if you are sitting just next to them, they would be asking you to play first or second clarinet liao mar.. right? I know them.... Because last time when i was always sitting next to them, they would be asking me to play teh second clarient.. When i finally realised the cause of it, i try not to sit next to them... But i still like to sit next to them once in a while. Cuz i like TanShin and Joyce... =)
But i am still shocked by the fact that Joyce had speaked highly of me... Though it's behind my back... But i mean.. I thought she had always criticised my playing? Last year....... haha...
I've got to start doing some serious tudying liao... Before my boring band camp come.... Than.. The END! Of my school holidays.... Mrs Jacob is really a nice teacher... =) And i can't stop loving soemoen forever...
Sian. Got to call Chen Guang tonight.... In replacement... Because i had promised him to do so, after i ahd rejected him again, last night.... haiz.. He bad luck lar... I sms'ing to .. haha.. soemone... than he call my hp... made me angry... so i reject him lorh. haha..s i m p l e.
Savour Every Moment