● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Thursday, June 03, 2004 ●
03.06.04
I was forced to wake up at 6am... Cuz i had to go Nanhua Sec.... For the life Science camp, which Mrs Jacob wants me to attend.... There was initially only 3 person selected from my class..... All guys, except me; one girl. haiz. But than, plenty of students from teh other classes does not wish to go.... So Mrs Jacob asked who volunteer to go... So in the end, there were 4 guys and 3 girls, including myself, from my class who are going to Nanhua for the life science camp.... Well..... I must say that the camp is pretty interesting.... They teached regarding Biology.. (My favourite subject). They focused on DNA. Please don't ask me what DNA stands for. Because i am not too sure myself. I only know that its' a long phrase. 'Dioxy'... I don't know....
haiz... Guess what? The Nanhua people go and group us.... Than... I don't know why, i went into a group, with all guys. Haha.. this is teh first time i've worked in a group, with all people from the opposite sex, except myself. So i feel quite odd working with them. Lucky for myself, they are all rather easy going.... And, they are all my school mates. But a guy from 2E3.. well... i don't wish to say him this way, but i have to. I feel he's rather flirtatious... To me. Because he is always wanting to grab my attention, and want to make me to have feelings for him. Neh~. He WILL NOT. Be getting it from me.... Instead, i'll be trying to put myself, far away from him....
Well well well....... Erm... Let me say the most disgusting part of all..... What happened between a male classmate and me... erm.... This is really disgusting.. Just sau first ar.. Ermm... ya. well.... i was at the nanhua computer lab mar... or rather, all of us. I was sat on a seat, and chose a computer, which is rather near the wall. It is possible for a person to walk through, though it's quite a narrow one to walk...
Well... I was using the mouse, u see. And the wall happened to be on my right. So what's between the wall and computer, my hand. erm.. so.. well.. this male classmate of mine, walk through this small way. And.... erm... my hand, was at level with his erm... shorts.... erm... so unlucky for myself, when he walked passed, his shorts rubbed against my hand. Before i could withdraw my hand, too late.
I felt his pennis rubing against my hand. Yee YuCkS! I do not know if he's aware of it, but he's does not seem to realise that... So blur... But he asked me why i had kept on muttering, "disgusting".
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
Went to Jurong Point with Priscilla.. well.... not that i want to.... lol. BUT! I found the whoel Lord Of The Rings book! I mean all 3 parts, combined in one book! I was immensely glad with my find... So i brought the book wherever i go, in the library, calling it "my precious".... Prisc said i was crazy... haha... Ya. forgot to say.... I was quite obsessed in JRR Tolkien books recently... Especially his LOTR ones.... Hmm...
Reading the Lord Of Teh Rings is really not an easy one, as the words are quite deep, and i noticed that Tolkien, likes writting things in a great detail.... So... quite boring at times.... Bu overall, the book is fantastic!
(Though i had not read finish even the first part of the book; which is The Fellowship Of The Ring.)
Since the Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The Kings VCD is out, i'll make sure i'm the first to have that VCD rented to me at that Ginza VCD Loan shop... That i'll intend to burn that CD, for future watching.. Meanwhile, can share with my dad too.. =) But that VCD will cost me 3 blank cd.. hmm.. But nevermind about that.... It's still worth it. =)
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
Just my luck to be in a group full of guys.. well.. in the end, i had to bring home the homework we are supposed to do.. So i brought it home, and started doing it at night...
As i was still feeling down, i off my room light, and switched on my desk light... So.. It looks quite depressing.... Haiz..
Savour Every Moment