● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Wednesday, June 02, 2004 ●
01.06.04
I went to NTU with my dad.. He went to his own office, and i go the school library to surf the net.... At nite, i msged someone.... than.. ok.. I cried.. haiz... Cuz someone reminded me of how much hurt i've got to go through with him... haiz.. So it's quite a sad and depressing day for me... I felt quite heart broken (not literally, of cuz). Haiz.. I juz could not help myself from sobbing uncontrollably........... haiz.
02.06.04
Haiz.... Guess what time i woke up? I woke up at 12pm. Isn't that horrible? haiz... I've wasted my day.. But it's always like that one... When i had cried a lot the previous night before i sleep, i would wake up rather late..... haiz. But still, not much help in my mood that day...
I went to NUS with my dad... Cuz it's a public holiday... And my mom, as usual, does not like others to stay at home with her. Especially when she's feeling quite stres. Haiz... But.. on that day, i still felt pretty depresses. Extremly depressed in fact... Haiz.. My depression was doubled, compared to the night before.. Haiz...
I had to comb the NUS place, for Macdonalds.... When i found it eventually, it's hidden at a corner. Well.... NUS is really a messy place.. Perhaps it's due to it's mountains... So the buildings are all scatered around. If you wish to get lost, i suggest, going to NUS is the best place you can go. Because firstly, the buildings are pretty hard to find, and there are lots of winding paths....
So i went level by level... Through those cold and brightly lited corridors. These corridors were deserted, and extremly eerie, as there were not a single soul around... I guess, on a usual day, i wouldn't dare to walk through this coridors... But... haiz. I was feeling really depressed...
I found out that when a person is depressed, he/She wouldn't care much anymore... They feel like there's really no sense in living, so whatever they do, is all right. Just don't feel like caring about anything anymore... That is why i had dared to walk through those errie corridors. haiz.
When i reached home that night, i felt worst than the night before. I fel much more depressed. I locked myself in my room, and started sobbing away.. haiz... I felt sadder that dat than the day before. BUT, my heart wasn't that broken.. That's because, i was not thinking so much of that guy i sms'ed to the night before. I had delayed my sadness since a long time ago, due to my exams... So, i cried that night due to all the sad things, failures, and other dark events... haiz. So it was a really horrible night for me....... haiz..... I felt really bad that night.....
My eyes was all red and puffy. Haiz.
Savour Every Moment