● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Monday, May 31, 2004 ●
I'm now at my dad's office place.... NTU (Nanyang Technological University).. In case u do not noe... Not exactly in his office.. But in the NTU Library... surfing the net.. I'm stating the obvious (obxymoron). Haiz.. I've decided to give mself a break this week... I shalll not study this week... I will only start studying next week... Haiz.. Cuz i intended to do some serious study revision.. So y not study aftr i've got my report bk? Though i know wad kind of results i'll be seeing.... Lots of B3.
Chinese: B4
Math: B4
Geog:A1
Science: B3
Eng: B3
Lit: A1
HomeEc: B3
Aha.. Such a coincidence... I was veri sian mah.. So i went to msn search... Juz typed 'tanglin band'. Guess whose blogger i saw? Pei Rong's one.... =) Her recent post is quite an intresting one..... It's abt love.. Hmm.. haiz. I now duno wad to do leh.. sian. Talking abt love.. well.... i only hef one thing thing to say.... It's always best not to love someone; always. Cuz u will feel grieve and hurt.
I was so busy last week...
Monday= Went band rm, to do Ms tan B'day present wif sec 3s. Did wrk till midnite.
Tuesday= Went band rm 4 Ms Tan B'day
Wednesday= Went band rm 4 abnd pract. Teach sec ones
Thursday= At nite call sec ones.. ask them to come...
Friday= Went band rm 4 band pract
Saturday= Went band rm 4 band pract. at nite, go to dad's NTU lecturer's house.. Cuz dad i gg to graduate from the university soon. =) From PHD leh!! =) (PHD= Permanent Head Damage. LOL. Nolah.. Juz joking..)
Sunday= Followed dad to Sim Lim Square. He brought we 20 empty CDR! =) And 1 CD casing... Them we went to LIDO to collect a free movie ticket...
Oh great, i suppose. I will be quite busy towards the end of this week. Today is Monday, and i will spend my whole morning (8am; dat'z the time i reached here wif my dad) and evening at NTU's Library.. Doing nothing but surfing the net.... waiting for my dad to finish his office stuff.
Tuesday, which is tmr, i and some sec 2s got to meet Liyana in sch...... haiz.
Wednesday, i've decided to go to NTU wif my dad again... to the library...
Thursday, Morning i shall go Nanhua sec... Then Prisc (haiz.) and i will go to tss for our band camp.. Oh great. Juz in time to do drills under the sorching sun.
Friday same thing.. Come back to Tanglin to do some 'Happy' thing ah? But at nite, i've got to go and see Mrs Olivia Jacob wif my dad.... Cuzit's PSG Parents nite... Parents in teh PSG are special... They can collect their report bks a day earlier than the rest.... Though my dad have aldready known my results.. Cuz i wrote all my report card results neatly on a foolscap paper 4 him to keep.
Saturday, teh band will release us earlier. Cuz of the other students, whose parents are non-PSG ones.
Sounds like i will not be in the band camp half of time? LOL. Quite true... Haiz..
I juz realised that there are juz a few (to me), factors which causes me to be depress:
1. My MOM.
2. Someone....
3. Studies
4. Friends /Other human Beings on this small planet
5. My daily life
The reason why i'm saying this, is cuz i was depressed yesterday.
0946-1405 (4 ur info, i did not surf 4 such a long period of time at one go) haha..
Savour Every Moment