● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Tuesday, May 04, 2004 ●
Haiz.. I feel like i'm gg bonkers soon.... I feel so dAmN sTreSSSSSSSSS. Haiz. i duno y, but i think i m giving my self far too much stress. haiz.. I felt so stressed todae, dat i started tearing a piece of fulscap paper into pieces, during Form Teacher's Period. When Mrs Jacob walked towards me, she scolded me, asking me to pick some of the flown pieces. But when i told her i did not litter, she looked closely at wad i'm doing. Den she asked me: 'Kelly, are u de-stressing urself?' I replied: 'Ya'. Den she juz gave me a curious smile, and left me alone to do my crazy tearing. haha...
But i was reali feeling veri stressed. Haiz... Aftr looking at my eng compre mks.. Cuz i had scored a mere 18/50 mks for that test.... I do not noe y i take dat failure so heavily.... Haiz.. i reali feel like tearing up dat piece of paper lorh.. when i was doing my corrections... haiz.. I supposed i was juz merely feeling a pure disappointment. haiz......... Cuz i had scored second in class 4 e previous test.. It'z not dat i'm proud or wad lorh... Honestly, i was shocked dat i could get e second one... But i suffered from such a disappointment cuz I had got zero's for 8 qs. haiz.... Summary also imcomplete.
Wad the HaCk aM i dOinGGGGGGGG???????????????? DuN i nOe jOLly Well for myseLF, dat i'm gg to be taking my exams dis weeKKKKKK?????????? I think i'm gg nUtZZZZZ. I'm fEEEElIng So dAmN fUstR^aT7ed, dAt i dun FeeL lIke GivinG a DaMn iN wAdeVer I sAying noW. StuPid Or Wad Ar? i... I dU0nO y i'm fEelIng sO fuStrAteD. Haiz>.... I'm GiVing mY seLf tOo MucH prEssurE aNd StreSS. HELLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Angri.
Savour Every Moment