● depressed...$BlogItemTitle$> @ Wednesday, May 26, 2004 ●
I've got all my results finished by today.. Actually i've got 6 of it aldready on monday... Haiz... I simply dun understand. I put in so much effort, time and energy on studying my science... Wad did i get in e end? I only got a meanie B3. I was full of grief, disappointment and sorror, when i got my science results on monday.. Haiz... One gerl in my class got an A1 for it... Hmm... shows tt she's pretty gd in her science..... Haiz.... I've been getting distinction for my science since last yr.... Till now. Haiz.
I did not put in much effort in studying mu Lit and HomeEc, as to compared to my science.. But guess wad? I got an 81 4 my lit. I feel it's ridiculous, to get high mark, 4 my lit when i didn't study hard 4 it at all. I also did not study 4 my chinese one lorh.. haiz.
Duno y i get angry much easier recently... haiz.. Perhaps it's my science results, which causes me to get crest-fallen very easily? haiz.
Tuesday was Ms Dorean Tan's Birthday. I stayed back till 6pm in the band rm wif the sec 3s.. Cuz Tan Shin sms'ed me during lesson time.. Asked me to help her wif Ms Tan B'day stuff.... Dat's y.. Guess wad? Ms Tan B'day Photo album... I did the whole of it! lol. I was shocked when Tanshin wanted me to do it.. haiz. Cuz i'm bad at decorating.... Lots of alumni's came at that day.....
If there's one thing which drives me mad wif Priscilla, it's tt she CHOSES the sec ones which she wants to teach... Leaving all those ppl who's hard to teach, or irritating, to me. Coem on lorh... In the outside society, can u chose te ppl whom u want to teach? The ans is 'no'. U can't chose whom, u want and not want to work wif. Haiz.
Mr wong is so indecesive.... I dun wanna say y.. haha. Aftr band today, i was walking dowwn the spiral staircase perfectly slow, cuz i was sms'ing someone. haha.. Them Mrs Valarie Ng called my name, and wanted me to help her to calculate the marks for 2 class. One is 2e3 and te other is 2n2. quite a risky job i muz say. Cuz the overall marks i will be giving Mrs Ng, would be keyed into the report book. So wad if i calculated wrongly? O dear..
I watched 'Troy' wif my dad last sunday.. I great movie man... Coem on.. Brad Pitt is in it leh! lol. No lah dat's no e reaason y it's a gd movie. aiyah.. dun wann say reason lah.. very sian.
Quite depressed over my science results.. I better study smartly 4 it 4 my comming exams... I want to take Biology leh... But only first class teakes it.. haiz. And i dun want sub-bio. But mrs jacob doesn't improve my mood... cuz she kept criticising our results....... though her trust and faith on me, is something which makes me happy once in a while....
Savour Every Moment