● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Friday, May 07, 2004 ●
AHAHA!!! I'm so happy... Cuz ALL the qs, Mr Ng had mentioned and gave us e ans, came out 4 e geog exams todaE!!!!! LOL. I was so happy lorh.. When it came out 4 exams... The qs he gave were all in last sect... And it costs 40mks!~!!! Ee.. ha! =) This reali lightens up my mood... I've been feeling qute down and stressed recently.. Todae's paper is eng paper 1 and geog.... i'm alittle confident of my eng paper 1..... Cuz i planned quite well.... I chosed argumentative essay again... Opps.... Ms ng wouldn't be too happy wif me.... But look here, Ms Ng.... She muz understand... I've been practising and doing argumenative essay 4 almost a yr.... So off cuz, practising so hard, wad 4 do anthr type of essay during exams?
Haha... I nvr knew dat i'm quite useful 2 my friendz.. thought it'z alwayz my friend helping me... I nvr came to notice dat i'm quite essential 2 my friendz... haha... Ming Yan is calling me: 'Professor' now... haha... Lye Fong calls me :'Science expert' Lol... i not dat perfect lah... Juz dat they r juz veri grateful 4 me, 4 teaching them lorh... Nthn much. =) But not surprising lah.. Cuz Ming Yan gave me a tip off or wad's coming out 4 geog exam 2 dayz ago.... Cuz Mrs Valarie Ng told her class... Classmate told Ming yan... MY told me... haha... so i helped ming yan by lending her my geog notes....
Aie.... I spent lots of time and effort on it one leh... I did chapter by chapters summary.. Including the coping down of notes of wds Mr Ng write and impt stuff he said during lessons... Haha... Precious... Like my science note bk like dat.... I wonder y ppl like my notes so much.. I mean.... they can also take down notes themselves during lessons, can't they? last yr... ppl want to look at my science notes... this yr.. geog notes... dis yr still hef ppl wanting to look at my science noites... lol... i can sell them lah... haha.... =)
Savour Every Moment