● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Tuesday, April 20, 2004 ●
Ugh... I juz came home from school..... From my science pratical test.... Ugh.... horrible experience... i got all my test tubes mixed up... I should have a total of 9 test tubes in total.... And i got them all confused! Cuz there's test tube A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, C1, C2, C3. And i got them all mixed up! ugh.. I should actually hef e Biuret test, Benedict test and Iodine test... Haiz... I got them all mixed up... Placed them wif difft types of solutions. haiz... It's no use for me crying over spilt milk.... What i've done just now, can't be undone.. I can't possibly take back my ws from Mrs Jacob rite? Only solution, is that i shall make sure i know what i'm doing in future... Think exactly what i'm dong, before i start doing.... Such a waste of marks.... This practical test is 20% of our coming CA. haiz...
Talk about tests.... We had just recieved our exam timetables today... I've been telling Lye Fong since last week, that e sch is not doing it's job. It should be telling us exactly when is our exams coming.... Instead of hearing vauge answers from teachers, when is e exact days we are gg to be having our exams....
Here is e time table:
07/05/04 - Eng paper 1 & Geog.
08/05/04 - Chinese paper 1 & 2
17/05/04 - Eng paper 2 & Science
18/05/04 - Lit & math
19/05/04 - HomeEc
20/05/04 - Art
2 more weeks left before our first exams are starting.... The thing which i dislike e most, is that my chinese paper will be in 2 wks time.... *A really big Sigh* chinese is my horror subj.... I really dislike chinese alot.... Tmr still have chinese spelling... haiz. Haha.... I did not sit 4 last wk one.... Cuz i went 4 band mah. haha... =) Haiz.... You will be surprise, to hear what is e longest time i had spent to study juz one single chinese spelling.... I took 5hrs. lol... sounds too exaggergrating? But it's true. Haiz.... At that time, i was really veryu patient to study chinese mah... That's why... I think that was e most patient time i ever had 4 my chinese. haha.... I do not like ChIneSe. But i LoVe ScIEnCe! SciEnCe rOcKz! =)
I've juz disappointed Mrs jacob yesterday.... she was askin' e class a science qs... At that time, i do not noe e correct ans... Lots of ppl she asked, told her e ans: 'Yes'. Then she asked me. Thinking e ans was yes too, i answered to her a confident 'yes'. haiz... when she heard my ans, her face was crest fallen. She looked quite disappointed. Her voice when sort of low suddenly, and she did not tell me e ans... haiz... From that, i knew that i had disappointed her... I really wonder why she thinks so highly of me... My results 4 science is not so good this yr... So i find it wierd, why she should always be so sure that i would be giving her e right ans all e time....... I'm not a person full of marvelous brains..... In short, i feel that Mrs Jacob has a very high expectation of me.........
I told Lye Fong something yesterday.... The truth abt my mom.... well..... She's e first person, whom i ever told to, on this earth.... I told her my troubles abt my mom, and e situation my mom and i have.... Well.... That left some of my depression with her a little..... She felt quite depressed 4 quite a while.... Haiz.... But honestly... she's e first person i've ever told to. the whole situation. Only two person knew i hef prob wif my mom.. But not e whole story... they are jia Ming and Ming yan.... haiz.... I like to keep such personal matters to myself.......... haiz. Duno y i told LF also. haiz....
Exams are round the corner.... I've got to start hitting my books. YawN. sian at dat thoughtzz.... BUT in order to acheive what my ideal grades, i've got to work hard! yA! So.... Can't really surf the net tt often liao. I got to restrict myself from using it so often..... Meanwhile.... Save my father bills! haha.... ThX fOr ReAdinG... whOeVeR yOu aRe.... thoUgH i doUbT aNyOne wOulD bE bOthEreD tO reAd my blog. haha.... gtg!
Savour Every Moment