● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Saturday, April 03, 2004 ●
Todae is special case.... I surf net on a saturday, instead on a friday.... I usually prefer surfing net on a friday, 9pm to 10pm. That's my favorite time slot for surfing the net.... Unless i'm under special circumstances.... Like yesterday... My mom came back to stay wif my dad and i on friday.... Long time nvr c her liao. You might b thinkin now...
Ur mom nvr stay wif u last time one ah? haiz... In this case, i chose not to ans dis qs. I feel veri awkward to hef her at home suddenly.... Now, i feel quite restricted to go wherever i like in the house.. I feel dat i do not hef a sense of belonging in the house... Haiz... Cuz i juz simply feel wierd, at her presence... Sounds veri bad of me rite? But, i juz can't help it one lorh.... Haiz... I relationship r drifting apart..... Sad....
Last Wed, i came 4 band; 2 help e sec ones.... But they were havin full band. So i had sectionals wif Prisc, Tan Shin, Joyce, Maveric, Wei Jun, Hilda, Jasmine, plus flutist. So it's pretty much boring. I did not acheive wad i intended to do. Which is to teach e sec ones.... But dis friday, i've acheived wad i want. But 4 e wrong time.
This wed, i came late 4 band cuz of my Joseph Audition. The group of us (early comers), did pitching wif the piano will do. But i heard dat e rest who did it later, had to sing too. Cuz Mrs Wee droped a visit at e AVA Rm. Hahaha..... But isn't dat so unfair 4 them? ya... I agree. But still, haha! Prisc came 4 band earlier than me..... Dat'z cuz she cut e quee! mumble.... nvm.
I was so tired on wed.... Cuz of e nite be4.. Studying tests..... Den do lots of hw.... tired leh.... In short, i dat day no mood to 2 teach sec ones.... But, dat day, i'm suposed to teach e sec ones.... Cuz tan shin went back home. Then, Joyce entrust e duty of teaching e sec ones, 2 me. It's half gd news and bad to me lah.... Aniway, still ok lorh.... but i clap till veri sian and pain.
Their playing was quite atrocious.... Now i noe how e seniors felt, went i was sec one. haha... Joyce wanted me to conduct instead of clapping at one point of time. So while i conduct, she stood opposite me 2 look at me. Dat was e time, when e sec ones played their worst. At dat time, upon hearing dat, i raised an eye brown and gave a veri funny look ( i think so, aftr Joyce reaction). She laughed like crazi aftr my expression. haha...
But i had found out smthin last wed.... Joyce knew dat Prisc smoke liao. Well welll, no comments. She's gg to tell Rong Shan. How she noe at dat time to me, is clueless 4 me. But it isn't so dis wed. While walking to e bus stop on dat day to go home, Shelly and Mitchelle told me dat they had told Rachel abt it. Naturally, she would tell Joyce one lorh...When i told my frndz abt Joyce gg to tell RS abt it, they were quite delighted. Hmm.... I noe lots and lots of ppl hate Prisc. But i duno dat dey would hate her so much till they are happy dat she's gg to get into a serious trouble... well, nothing i can do abt it. I did not ask her to smke rite? did i? so it'z her own prob lorh...
Vegence will always return to anyone, who does smthinm bad.... Dat'z my belief. Yes, i agree. I dislike Prisc character and behaivious plus attitude. But, she's still in my sect... haiz. And i muz agree, 4 a gd support, when i need. like she helped me to play second clarinet 4 e LOTR song. Thank gog hef someone to play wif man. Both of us are struggling lioa lorh. Todae..
Fri evenin. Aftr band... All the sec 2 flutist including me, walked to e bus stop tghr.... Funny thing, is dat e subj reached Prisc... Cuz she was e IC of e day mah... I wsa touched, when they were telling me: 'Kelly, why aren't u e IC todae instead of Prisc?' haha.... Quite fun too lah. Dat day.... I played e second clarinet alone... But e bad thing was dat when Mai and Ms Tan, asked us to play one by one, i had to play second alone...
Tan Shin and Joyce: 1st Clarinet. Me: 2nd Clarinet. Prisc and Radhia: 3rd Clarinet. I overheard Tan Shin and Joyce debating over who plays e clarinet better.
Kelly or Priscilla. Haha.... Joyce was arguing dat Prisc is better than me. But Tan Shin was sayin dat I'm better than e Prisc. Crazi lah. Both of them. haha... In e end, Joyce losed to Tan Shin... Dat's y dey had asked me to play e second Clarinet. haha.... Funny leh. They... haiz.. But i dun think i'm dat perfect.... My playing isn't too fantastic... haha... Mitchelle online now... She juz asked me again 'y aren't u e IC?' LOL. haiz.... I tot Prisc was e IC once be4? den y when Liyana asked Prisc yesterday. 'Are u e IC be4?' Prisc ans 'no'. Dat'z y she became e IC yesterday.... So dishonest... no comments.
Todae one den is e trouble.... Joyce and Tan Shin wanted me to play second Clarinet todae.... LOTR, has 2 second clarinet solo. Dat was when both i and Prisc struggled alot... The first solo was terrible... Ms Tan stopped e whole band... Wanted me to blow. haah.... So pai sei.....
Lucky i came later 4 band todae.. Instead of in e mrnin. Cuz i spent my whole mrnin todae, readin newspapers frm Mon to Saturday! haha......
Savour Every Moment