● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Sunday, April 25, 2004 ●
Hiaz.... Been feeling quite glommy dis few dayz... Quite stress too... Cuz of examz.... Hiaz... Duno i've been studying so panickly for yesterday and todae, as if dis coming mon is my exams.... Well... My exams are next Friday.. hiaz... But i think it woyuld do be gd a little dat i feel stress now.. Cuz if i do not, well... I'm sure i won't be studying now.. and den, i would start hitting e bks when exams r coming... Dis is alwayz e bad habbit of mine... So.. I'm studying now! haiz.. But i reali feel quite stressed up. haiz... Duno y i so stress 4 wad also... I've revised e whole geog bk except 4 e last 2 chapters! ha.. Feeling emensely glad wif myself.... Haiz...
Yesterday was... haiz.. Not much comments.. But i'm angri wif cg... Haiz... I've been feeling quite downcast ever since yesterday events.. haiz.. Cg made me cry on e phone last nite.. Hiaz... he had said smthn very sad.. It's abt wad if.. Something happened to jm.... haiz..... dat reali made me cry... haiz...
Yesterday band was quite a busy one 4 me... aftr e band pract... cuz i had to do lots of qm duties... i kept on forgetting dat i had to let aloy sign... cuz he wants to sign his beautiful signature on it... lol... but it'z true... muz be beautiful lah... cuz if not y is he so keen in wanting to sign? i kept on joking at him... haha...
Haiz... i'm feeling sooo moddy and stressed up now.. haiz.. I reali feel quite depressed aftr reading e newspapers, frm wed to sat one yesterday.. Haiz.. Cuz of The Nicoll HighWay incident.. Duno y i hef so much ampathy 4 e dead/ missing relatives.. as if i'm one of dem like dat.. Haiz.... Dis is e cuz of having too much sympathy 4 others.. in e end, it onli makes me feel so depressed... I felt quite agitated wif my sect sec ones yesterday too.... Haiz.. cuz when they play e Blue Ridge Saga... Now i fullly understand y my seniors feel so angri teaching us whe we were sec ones.. haiz... Distrssing issue.. I hear liao.. haiz... Most of e time, i got so disappointed wif them dat i stop clapping and chose to be quiet instead.. haiz.. So i forced all of them to bring home their instruments... Haiz... I'm overly engrossed in doin my QM duty liao.. Till i lost my Britney Spears cd... Cuz Amnita returned it to me while i'm doi it! haiz...
Savour Every Moment