● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Saturday, April 17, 2004 ●
Had band pract juz now.... actually rite, i'm supposed to be at e national Stadium... to see e SYf marching band competition. haha.... I dun feel like gg.... e whole sec 2s flutists sect all dun wanna go... Wei Jun and Radhia also... So i've decide not to go.... Besides, National stadum is so far lorh... Kallang.. sian place.... wad'z more, e weather is so warm nowadayz... And i'm also not intreseted in seeing marching bands.... I feel it'z juz a waste of time gg there.... It ends at 6 plus... Come home, 7pm. If i dun go, i can do so much things at home... I can surf e net... Den, i can do my household chores.... Followng dat, still can study... If sian rite, i at least still can read a book. haha.. Dis is far better than gg to somewhere, which is against my pleasure......
I'm so wierd..... I should hef "that thing" (i'm not saying wad it iz... Later make myslf pai sei..) once every mth rite.... Den y m i hab\vin almost once every fornite? Dat'z wierd.... I juz had it 2 wks ago.... And it came again last saturday! Dat'z so wierd...... and yesterday is e frst time i had stained my shorts so badly........... We had PE yesterday... Had to run round e sch.... Thank god e sch pe shorts is black in colour... so no one can see my stain. haha..... Todae aftr band, i found my skirt stained.... Lots of patches... Gd thing i had my sling bag.... So i used it 2 cover e back of my skirt by slinging my bag far more behind..... so pai sei........
I had alwayz thinked dat being a QM is a veri boring post.... haha..... I tot i could do nothing, being e asst. QM.... I tot i was not allowed to touch e instruments..... repair them... not even opening e drawers. Cuz i'm onli e assistant mah... But dis week has proved myself wrong..... I was surprised when Maveric asked me e other day: 'Kelly, u qm rite, help me get reed.' Den i replied to him in return: 'Huh? i can get 4 u one ah? y i duno?' haha... I muz hef sounded so stupid...... Leena went to me during band pract todae..... askin me to repair her flute. haha... So i holded her flute....
During lunch time, Sin Lee was telling me dat i looked so happy, when i was holding leena's flute... I was grinning frm ear to ear. haha... I was happy cuz it juz ocurred to me dat i could actually hold other's instruments. haha..... Cuz of dat, e flutists were askin me and aloy to carry their flute cases, suring lunch time. haha... Both Aloy and i were veri suspicious of e sec ones.... Cuz we remebered dat when we were sec ones, we knew veri well dat we were not allowed allowed to hold other sect instruments... But still, when we were sec ones, we had exchanged instruments.....
I still remebered e incident when Rong Shan almost caught e whole lot of us holding oter sect instru. haha.... dat day was one of syf practices.... So e seniors were at car porch practising... Leaving we all sec ones alone.... haha.... No one touched my instrument, but i touched otehrs instru.... lol. I tried playing e flute and cornet. haha... In short, no one was holding their own respective instruments... The saxaphone sect was holding e clarinet.... Cornet ppl were holding e flute... Flutist were holding e cornet.... stuff like dat. Juz then rong shan ame up e stairs. One of sec ones shouted: 'Rong Shan!' Immediately, all of us liked guilty squirrels, snatched back our own instruments... lol. I was sure rs saw us excahnging back our own instruments.... She was quite angri wif us.... But she juz merely gave us a warning. haha....
Dat'z y both Aloy and me are quite suspicious of e sec ones..... haha........... Being e Qm, it'z our duty to ensure dat such things does not happen....
I'm quite worried 4 Radhia..... Ms Tan tot she was a sec one todae.... Ms Tan told her:' I tot u were a sec one... hearing e way u play'. haiz.... sure, i muz agree dat it'z quite insulting 4 radhia.... But i' worried 4 her... She better pull up her socks on her playing... haiz.... she gg to b veri embaressed, if she finds out one day dat e sec ones are playing far better than her. haiz.... I feel it's always vitial to look a teacher's eyes, when they are talking.... Dis causes Ms Tan to alwayz look at me directly and yalk. dis makes me feel pai sei. haha.... She likes to call me 'e American Girl'. lol..
There wasn't much seniors todae... In e end, we had to play e SOE wif e sec ones..... such a shame... cuz tan shin and Joyce had wanted me to play e second clarinet todae.... And i was quite keen to play it todae.... I usually dun like to play e second clarinet if prisc isn't playing.... Cuz she would be quite unhappy. And i dun like dis type of anger or jealousy on me.... Look here lorh.... Juz her luck lah.... she can't get along well wif both Joyce and Tan shin.... She can't blame me rite? It'z juz cuz my character and personality trait can match wif theirs, and not hers mah... so she need not be so jealous lorh... I hate dis kind of feelings she gives me....
I was half glad dat he did not call me, neither did he sms me yesterday at all. sure, a little surprised.... haha.... But i suspect he tried calling my house phone last nite when i looked at my house caller ID dis mrning... haiz.. Mon nite.... He called me... Tue nite he called me agan... Both nites, talk ended abt 11pm. Wed nite... I called him.. Cuz i tot he would b callig me... and my dad hasd not come home... So i decided to call him, when i hef e privacy to talk... thur nite.. he called my hp.... I refused to pick up, cuz my m crd money is running low... so i called him in reply thru my house phone... Yesterday, he did not called me! =) haha...
I think, we as humans, does not appreciate wad we hef, when we hef it. we do not treasure it at all. When someone gives u e all e love, care and concern to u, u did not see it. Well, when u want it, i muz say it'z too late 4 u to want it back. Cuz he/ she would not be accepting ur apology.. haiz... By then, it will be too late to be crying over spilt milk.....
Wierd... here i am, caring and fussing over a guy... And here is anoter guy, who seems to be taking over an intrest on me... It'z crazi. But i muz say, even i f i do not like anthr guy at e moment, i dun think i would ever like dis guy at all.... Even if he reali likes me. Cuz his character is damn sucky lorh.... I hate his attitude, character and behaiviour... and e way he presents himself to others.... I dun think i will ever forgive him.... Not when he insults e person whom i loves e most.....
Joyce is a person who will make u feel depressed aftr u hef talked to her on msn... She's a frank person.... But.. too frank, to care abt a person's feelings i muz say. Last yr, i felt veri depressed aftr i had raeli talked to her on msn..... Yesterday, she made depressed again.. haiz.......
Savour Every Moment