● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Sunday, April 11, 2004 ●
04.04.04
I never knew what I was gg to find out later in e day, when I woke up on that Sunday morning. Glad tt I did not came for band so early tt day be4, cuz I spent e mrnin reading newspaper frm Mon to Sat, instead of gg 4 band. So I juz read e Sunday newspaper. Haha…. No stress. I need not read 7 dayz of newspaper. =)
In the afternn, Lye Fong sms’ed me… I noticed how nice e date was, when her msg was in my mailbox. So I sms’ed to sumone tt nite…. Well, not knowing wad I want to talk also, I juz simply told him dat I had actually wanted to say a hi to him, when I met him e other day. But I was too abashed to do so…. Then he asked me if he was tt scary.. Haha…. Cuz not lah… Of cuz I knew e real reason myself…..
I had not actually meant to go tt far, as asking him, if he knew y I’m so pai sei juz to say a hi to him…. But… Well, I duno myself lah… But I was quite daring tt day…. Not myself I muz say….. Haiz…. Half of myself dreaded 4 his answer to be a ‘yes’. Yet the other half of myslf feels glad if he reali noes… Haiz…. Aniway… When his msg arrived, my heartbeat was beating so fast. I hesitated to read his msg… Cuz I was fearing tt he noes e ans to me being so pai sei whenever I see him….
Well well, my fear indeed has came true…. He noes why I had been so pai sei… When I saw his ans, I was so shock… I tot I was reali paralysed wif shock…. I was reali speechless…… I did not noe how to reply to his msg….
Though I had asked him lots of qs, but I’m still not satisfied. Hmm…. Nvm…. He will ans my qs soon…. Which is todae… haiz….
I was extremely embarrassed tt nite man….. haiz…. But I can’t help myself frm thinking of him tt nite, and e next day…. Haiz… I’m crazi..
But I nvr knew dat Cg was such a loyal friend…… haiz… I had under estimated him… I tot I can nvr count on him, on keeping a secret… haiz… So aftr chattin wif tt guy, I sms’ed to Cg… I said: ‘plz accept my apology, as I had juz found out dat u did not tell ** tt I liked him. I nvr knew dat u were such a loyal friend. Plz forgive me 4 under estimating u. Do u accept my apology?’ Well, his 1st reply was :’Wad made u think dat I would tell him?’ Hmm…. Haha.. Dis is such a hard qs 4 me…. At e moment, I could not think of an ans, which is less offending… aftr taking a long time thinking, I answered his qs. I said: ‘Cuz u are gd frndz wif him…. Naturally a frnd would tell their frend abt it, under such circumstances.’ Dis ans is true… But I had a better ans… But it is obviously an offending one…
Last wk was a depressing wk…. But seems like this wk is a little of up turn 4 myself… But Mon nite was not an eventful one… My mom was. Er…. Haiz… I dun wish to say…. Aniway, Mon nite she was quite angri wif my dad… Well, tt was e last time I saw her nad my younger Brother…. Haiz.
My dad brought me a new hp battery. I was so happy yesterday…. Cuz my phone battery was quite bad since Jan. I could not sent out and sms out. And of cuz, call out too. So I was like thinking to myself: Wad’s e use of a hp, if u can’t use it outside? Hps are supposed to be able to be used outside too. Not juz stay at home, charge e phone at home, den use it. Haha…. Then, juz yesterday, here comes a new battery!! Though he wanted me to pay him 10 bucks, but I’m still happy. Cuz he paid 35 bucks 4 it…… So kind of him to buy me one..
Hmm…. I’m beginning to be like Anne Frank; like wad she had written it her diary. In her diary, she said dat her mom keeps on nagging at her. But stated that her dad was a darling. Haha… Seems like I feel e same way as she does too.. Dunnoe why I this week seems to be more prone to getting a headache… It’s so frequent, dat I get a headache…. Weird…
I feel quite weird… Cuz Ms Ng Li Hui alwayz look at me, looking quite concern… As if I’m one of those type of teens who has lots of troubles.. Haiz…. I should not hef wrote all of my deepest trouble into my journal…. I wrote abt being stuck in myself…. Cuz dat time, I wasn’t feeling myself… Half of myself wants wants to do dat, but e other half does not ant to do so.. Sounds interesting? Well, bad luck 4 yeh… Cuz it’z veri private… Ever since then, she look at me in a concerning manner. Or rather, in a peculiar manner. Haiz… She reali makes me feel extremly uncomfortable.. When she is talking to a crowd, she would keep on looking into my eye…. Making me feel very uncomfortable.
I notice dat Mrs Jacob is alwayz sayin’ my name. “kelly” dis, and Kelly dat… All diff kinds of examples; all gd and bad. Hehe…. If sumnone got e wrong ans, well, she would b asking to give e correct ans to e person who had got it wrong. This alwayz makes me nervous, as I’m supposed to give e correct ans, on e behalf of Mrs Jacob. So if I say e wrong ans, well, Mrs Jacob would b disappointed wif me…
Juz dis wk, Mrs Jacob was talkin’ abt our sitting postures… Juz then, I was quite tired… So I rested my head on e table. Immediately aftr tt, Mrs Jacob said:” ppl sitting like Kelly, will have a bad posture in future.” Upon hearing dat, I shoot up frm my lazy posture and sit up straightly on e chair, as I noe dat e whole class would b turing arnd look at me soon. Luckily 4 myself, e whole class had a slow response. So they were not able to see my sloppy posture. When they turned arnd to look at me, I greeted them wif a forced smile.
I veri sian leh….. Mrs Jacob is like alwayz observing me…. She alwayz likes to say my name. As if ‘Kelly’, is quite a nice wrd to say… But I notice dat she likes me. And it is not dat she wants to pick on me.. Haha…. Her remarks of me on my report crd, is a veri funny one. There is one phrase in it, which is quite an interesting one. It is: “Kelly seems to be quite happy to be in school” This phrase of hers, really made me laugh…. Haha…. Ming yan joked me:” what a good testimonial she has written you arh?”
Mrs Jacob went sort of crazi towards e end of e wk.. She was shouting her head off at us on Wed… She was quite angri wif e class, 4 our first science test…. As we were given a test preview a few wks be4 our test, Mrs Jacob expect a higher mks frm us. So she set e passing mk as 65%. Actually rite, getting 65% 4 ur science test, further more getting e test qs be4 hand, is quite low. If I were Mrs Jacob, I would set e passing mk as 70%. Cuz I would want all my students to get an A for science. I feel it’z reali easy to get an A for science lorh… Wad’z so hard in achieving an A in science?
So Mrs Jacob scolded e class upside down… Saying dat our eng is aldready bad enough… Still dun want to check e meaning of hard wrds. She said: ”U all duno e meaning of full-Blown AIDS rite? Den y diddn’t u all bother to go and check 4 e meaning?” Well, I felt like answering her qs. “I did! I asked my senior e meaning 4 full-Blown AIDS!” haha…. I asked Jia Ming 4 e meaning…
About 15 ppl in my class got less than 65% for e science test… Among those ppl, are Celestine and Ming yan. So poor thing, e both of them… Failures in Mrs Jacob tests, has to buy her a rim of paper. Weird punishment isn’t this? But it’s expensive…. My dad brought a gd quality rim of paper e other day… and it costs $5.50. Expensive rite? Both Lye Fong and I scored e same mks… 80%. But e both of us were panicked. Cuz we were afraid dat Mrs Jacob would think dat e both of us were copying.. But at further checking, we found out dat both of us had our mistakes at all diff places.. This made us relieve…
Ms Solastri is e next crazi teacher this wk… She was so angri wif 2 girls, juz cuz the 2 of them exchanged skirts. One girl was in her class, and the other is not. The girl in her class wanted to change skirts, as hers was above e knees; and Ms Solastri strongly forbids it. So e both of them exchanged skirts…. Well, I agree. Ms Solastri strongly has e rights 4 being angri, as it onli shows dat e girls were defying her. But she need not be so angri rite?
I dun think my class can hef a veri gd Literature lesson wif Ms Solastri, if she continues bringing in naughty students into our class every wk.. Cuz if she brings them in, she would be talkin all abt their wrong doings… Wasting other student’s precious time…. 2E4 also experienced e same problem. Dat time when Priscilla and another girl were caught smoking, well, Ms Solastri brought the 2 girls to their class rm. According to Hui Ying, she said Ms Solastri talked abt both Priscilla and e other girl 4 a whole 1 lesson. Dat was y Hui Ying was quite angri wif Priscilla dat day….
Next thing…. I feel as if rite, I’m a band leader or wad lorh…. I’m veri sian…. I’m e person which most sec ones and twos go to, when they hef any band practices qs… Haiz… sian leh… I’m not Liyana or wad lorh…. It is onli dat Liyana and Tan Shin will be giving me info, asking me to pass…. I dun think up of those dates lorh.. Sian…. Seems like I’m e messenger for Liyana….. haha….
I’m not dat surprised if I’m not selected as e asst. BM. Cuz I noe myself dat I do not hef most of e qualities needed to b e BM. Haiz…. But most naturally, I would wish to be one lorh… If not y do I chosed to be one? But my hopes seems to be getting lower, as dayz pass….. never mind…… Perhaps Felicia will be e asst. BM, as Prisc. will b e asst. DM…. Haha….. I feel it’z quite funny, at e tot of all e sec 2s flutist’s reactions, if prisc will be e DM…. Haha…
Wednesday aftr sch, my class were dismissed late. Cuz Ms Sophia Ng (red house mistress), wanted us to make pom pom’s (is dat how it’z spelled? Haha) 4 e next day’s Sports Day. By the time I helped Ms Sophia Ng with the red strings, the class had aldready left. Left Lye Fong, Celestine, Ming Yan and Priscilla. Pris had to wait 4 me lah… Cuz we had to go 4 band tghr… Wed was Speech Day (Acheiver’s Day). It is quite weird, when we left e sch. Cuz ppl were streaming into e sch, while e band members were Leaving the sch instead. Haha
I cut my middle finger (right hand), AGAIN. Haiz…………. Alwayz and alwayz, if I’m gg to get a cut, it would be tt finger, and dat hand. Haiz…. It was bleeding so profusely, when I picked up e penknife blade…. Cuz I was using it during Wed band practice, to cut my pom pom…. Lots of band members were doing their pom pom too…. So there was like various house colours u can c….
Aloy seems to be quite a concerning/ caring guy…. When I fell from my bike at e East Coast Pk band outing, he was quite concern abt it… He was so concerned dat he asked me exactly where I had fell, etc. This aroused Rachel, Joyce and Tan Shin attention. They were askin aloy, ‘aie aie, y so concern ah?’ Aloy simply blushed, but I told hi to ignore them…. So when I accidentally cut my finger on fri, he too again, was veri concern… Asked me if it hurts… I muz say dat dis is guy is reali a veri caring one…. =)
Haha…. I’ve onli juz started using e reed 3½ on Mon… (Tan Shin made me bring home my clarinet on sat, and refused to let me borrow home my file. She insisted dat I practice on my chromatic scales, etc.) So I joked to her: ‘I’m a sec 2 now; not a sec1, u noe..’ So in e end, yes, I pract chromatic, but I was playing other songs; which I could remb. I also managed to figured out part of e song ‘Fate Of Gods’ too. Haha…
Yes, I can use reed 3½ now… But I notice dat I kept on squeaking, when I’m blowing e high notes.. Meaning dat I got to practice more on my high notes, using e reed 3½ more often…. I juz found out to my horror dat Amnita too, can use e reed 3½, AND being able to blow e high notes wif it too. I think I’ve got to humble her down a little… Cuz she seems quite, or rather, overly pleased wif herself…..
This yr sec ones are learning pretty fast… It’s onli their third month into e band, and e sec one clarinetist are able to reach e high notes too…. Wad abt my batch? Well, my batch can onli play e high notes well, aftr 6 mths into e band… So pai sei…. But not totally our fault too lah… Cuz last yr hef syf, and SARS mah…. Dat’z y most naturally, dis yr sec ones are able to learn faster than my batch last yr….
Thursday was Sports Day. We were allowed to go to sch later. We are supposed to reach sch at 8.10am. haha…. Quite gd rite? Yeah.. I noe… But I tot I was late in e mrnin…. But I was relieved to see e bus stop crowded wif Tanglin students, went I reached e Ginza bus stop… We were allowed to sch late, yet, we were also dismissed early. Haha… =) we were dismissed at 11pm. But still, we hef e Cypress (red) house meeting….
I like yellow house… Wad’z it’s new name ah? I forgot liao… Cuz the ppl there are quite enthusiastic… They were all cheering 4 their house… Unlike my own house…. Haha…. All sian sian one… Liyana tried to make e whole house cheer; but to no avail. She veri funny…. She modified e cheer, frm ‘mighty mighty Cypress’, into ‘pretty pretty Cypress’. Haha…
It is not surprising at e end of e day, when yellow house won e cup (aGaIn). Looks like red house has lots of gd runners, as lots of ppl are alwayz taking e first placings…. BUT, e prob here is dat e rest of e ppl in e house, are not sporting/ enthusiastic. Whereas, yellow house is an enthusiastic one… Carova (green) house, has veri gd runners in e McRitchie running…. But seems like e ppl has disappeared. Cuz they were in e last placing at e end of e day.
Friday is Good Friday. So no sch, and no band practices. Haha….
Mr Wong decided to give us a break. So he said dat there’ll no band practices on Saturday. Haha…. So kind of him…. On Thursday, Radhia and e flutists’ were askin me on whether there’s band practice on sat…. Well, partly my fault too…. Haha….. cuz I onli told one person on wed evening abt e info…. Haha… So I sms’ed to Radhia and Hui Ying abt dat info…. Relying on them, dat they would pass e info….
Some ppl are also veri wu liao. I went online on Saturday morning…. I notice dat Wei Xing (e sec one band member), would surely talk to me, if we meet each other online. It is alwayz 100% dat he would talk to me one lorh…. So he asked me: “todae no band rite?” Such an wu liao qs lorh… So I replied him: I won’t be chatting wif u here todae, if there is band pract.
I suggest dat he should be more careful wif his sending of songs to others. Cuz he had juz sent a 5566- Zhi Ai Boyfriend song to me recently… And the lyrics was ‘But u duno how much I wish dat I was ur boyfriend..’ Well, if he had sent dis song to a veri sensitive girl, well, he is gg to be dead. Cuz she would surely think dat Wei Xing sent her dis, cuz he like her. But of cuz I do not think dat way lah… Dat’z such a crazi thinking… Haha…. But it is reali quite a nice song lorh…. And I’m listening to dat song now….. It’z quite nice. I like e tune….
Last month, I was crazy over e song ‘wishes’, which Cg had sent me….
And e song ‘Queen Park Melody by Jacob De Hann’, which Edwin had sent me. The two songs are so NICE!!! Cuz they are so sentimental…. This month, I’m crazi over dat 5566- Zi Ai Boyfriend song which Wei Xing had sent me…. It is also so nice… I feel dat 5566 1st album is far nicer then their second album… I onli like dat ‘Boyfriend’ song in their 2nd album… haha… I’m also crazi over Gareth Gates- Anyone of us (stupid mistake). Haha…. I can listen his song 4 more than 15 times on my diskman.. haha… honest. This is even far crazier, then Stephanie Sun- Turn Left turn right theme song…. Haha… I can onli listen to her song 4 mayb 10 times? Arnd there lah…. Haha…
I also like Stacie Orrico… Her song ‘I promise’ is sentimental…. But her song ‘Stuck’ and ‘there’s gotta be more to life’, can reali rock lorh…. It so nice… Notice dat my subj suddenly change in Staccie Orrico? It’z cuz I’m listening to her song ‘there’s gotta be more to life’ now..
Now i feel dat i reali hate someone to e core so much man. haiz.
Savour Every Moment