● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Friday, January 02, 2004 ●
My NeW yEaR rEsOluTioN for this yEaR 2004 aRe..
* Do well in my studies. Meaning...
- Get better grades for my mAtH, ChiNeSe n EnGliSh (haiz, so embarresed. My own language also cannot do well)
- Maintain/ sustain my grade for my GeOgRapHy aNd ScIeNcE. (Continue getting an A1 for those 2 subj!!) Well, geo aNd sCiEnCe rOx!!! haha.. I'm baised rite? I noe... Say it rOx cuz i can do well in these subj. haha..
- Dun be lazy! Go aNd study my chinese!! (Coz i hate chinese, so alwayz rather reluctant to study my chinese lorh..)
- I dun care how i'm gonna do it, (haha) but i gotta find a way out for a better technique to study my math. Wah, dat time so disappointed man.. term 4 dat time... Studied SOOOO hard for my math, n yet did not do well. Haiz...
* My aim: Be one of the top 10 in class. (Dat'z my target!!) < Veri anxious to be one of the top 10 in class >
* Dun ever fall in love again... I mean it; (espc not when dis yr is my streaming yr...)
In other wrds, dun get distracted so easily.
* Dun be late for sch, band pract, etc. I dun wish to hef any more detentions, due to my lateness!!
* Try my veri best, not to surf e net for too long. Cuz my dad is getting angri of e rising of e telephone bills.
* Do well in blowing my clarinet. Meaning...
- able to catch up wif those fast songs.
- better tone quality (espec those high notes) Dun like scream..
- able to use reed 3 all rite (not a single prob) {dat'z a hard thing..}
- Go n try my best to use reed 3/1/2 (dis reed not i wanna buy one; it'z an idiot friend of mine, who accidentally brought 10 of these kind of 3/1/2 reeds for me. So i no choice take it lorh... wad to do?)
Ermm... i think dat'z all.. haha.. I'll be writting my diary entry again, but late at nite; when i sign in agin.
~Bye!
Savour Every Moment