● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Friday, December 12, 2003 ●
Heehee... so glad dat todae no band. But hiaz.. next wk will be horrors; band camp!! Frm Mon to Thur!!
yes, no overnite, but go back home at 9pm!! oh dear... for 4 dayz... hiaz...
Reali dun feel like goin' man.. I'm defitnetly not lookin' forward goin' for dat band camp man!!
Wassup todae? Well, nothin' much i muz say...
Woke up at abt 9 in e mrn, den checked my mails.. got a couple of wierd mails again...
Plus some replies regardin abt e concert..
Followin' dat, i looked at e band photos, which were in a CD; which i had asked frm a band senior.
Quite nice n interstin' photos, i muz say... After dat, go n burn dat CD. I was quite glad wif e results...
I also burned a 5566 CD frm my friend on dat aftnn. Was quite busy dat time..
I toked 2 my friendz on e msn, while burnin' dat CD...
Played e clarinet, while listenin' to a band song; Persis. Quite a nice song actually... A nice senior of mine, had actually mailed me e song, a few dayz ago mah...
Around 3pm, i watched a VCD, i had loaned. It's called 'Turn left turn right'. Heard abt it before?
I'm sure u do, if u're a chinese. It'z such a touchin' n sad story... I reali LUV dat show man...
I actually wanted 2 burn dat disk, fer my friendz to see, but i decided against it in e end....
Such a sad movie.. reali feel like cryin' juz now.. n i reali felt sad, even aft watchin dat show.
Really had a great effect on me man!!
N now, i'm juz surfin e net again.... gotta go liao.. Coz been surfin' e net all day long.
Bye!
Savour Every Moment