● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Saturday, December 20, 2003 ●
haha.. dis'll be 4 yesterday.. i yesterday got time 2 write lah, but juz dat i'm too engrosed surfin' e net, dat i forgot of dis blogger. =)
yesterday nothin' much lah. Juz dat i chatted until veri late yesterday... haha.. veri glad
haha.. i even persuaded a total of 5 friendz so far, to sign in 4 friendsters... haha..
a teacher promised me last nite at e msn, 2 write me a testimonial at friendster liao..
haha...
N i Also added plenty of my seniors in friendster yesterday.. haha.. i'm crazi rite?
kEEp on lAuGhinG.... haha.. hoho.. heehee... giggle giggle..
I'm siao liao lah..
Dat'z all 4 yesterady...
I onli noe dat i'm gonna hef a busy day ahead of me later.. haha..
I gotta go 4 my grandma b'day... following dat, still hef 2 go all e way alone 2 e s'pore conference hall, 2 watch my sch band concert perform.
haha... gotta get ready!
~Bye
=)
Savour Every Moment