● $BlogItemTitle$> @ Sunday, December 21, 2003 ●
haha, same thing; dis will be 4 yesterday...
Yesterday, is better dan i expect. Coz of e party!!
There was so much 2 eat man!!
Well, after e party, my Gu Gu even gave me a ride all e way 2 e S'pore conf hall.
To make matters better, she even buy me some fd on e way there.. (though i'm quite full liao, aft e party; we at our lunch at 3pm!!)
When i reached e S'pore conf. hall, e seniors were eatin their dinner!! It was onli 5pm dat time. I stared at dem in horror, when dey asked me if i wanna eat my dinner.
'Wad? u've juz eaten ur lunch 2 hrs ago, n now u wanna eat ur dinner?; no way man. Dat was wad i was thinkin' dat time.'
So while e others were eatin' their dinner, i ate those fd my Gu Gu brought me. (though i was aldready quite full; but i can't look at my friendz eat rite?)
Following dat, we juz walked around, watch our seniors warm up 2 get ready 4 e concert lorh.. so sian.
But a favour which a teacher wanna ask 2 do, is even more SIAN.
A female teacher of us, want us 2 wait outside e S'pore conf hall, 4 our sch principle.
So e 6 of we Sec ones, go n stand outside of e 2 entrance of e conf hall.
Time ticked by.. e first event had started liao.. but we were still patient.
But not when our seniors went onto e stage liao. We started becomin' more impatient at dat time. One friend of mine, even started callin' our principle 'fatty'. So rude rite? haiz.. But aniway, we waited 4 her 4 so long, but she still haven't come.
In e end our sch band played liao.. den, she still haven't come. We were quite angry lorh, dat time. To be frank, i feel dat she's quite rude. Veri sorry 2 say dat lah.. But it'z true. e principle did not even inform anyone at all, dat she's not goin' 2 be comin' 2 e concert lorh. Make us wait 4 her so long, den also make us miss 2 events in e concert. Haiz, i dun wanna tok abt it liao lah..
So aft e concert, i helped ppl 2 carry thingz into e bus lorh..
WaH!! So heavy man.. I felt dat my fingers were abt 2 break, aft carrin' those things. So reach sch abt 10 plus liao... Veri late. N e sch was so dark lorh..
In e music rm, e teachers gave out presents 2 our seniors. So interstin' man!! I dun feel like leavin' e rm one actually. But i left e rm in e end, when my friendz all wanna leave lorh; coz it'z veri late liao. So i left e rm veri reluctantly lorh.. It'z gonna be so wierd, if all my friendz has gone home except me rite? dat'z y.
When i reached home last nite, i sort of like regretted lorh.. Coz i diddn't get 2 c e seniors farewell. Haiz.. nvm.
So i opened up my Christmas present lorh. haha.... one pencil box, a key chain, n wad else? i forgot liao lorh..
So sleepy, todae. I woke up veri late dis mrnin'.. (or was it called mrnin' when i woke up? haha..)
I'll be goin out wif a friend later lorh.. go outside do hw. Haiz.. so sch's gonna reopen. Gotta accept e fact lah.
Haiz, i spent so much time on e band. But dunnoe y my instinct is tellin' me dat i'm not gonna regret joinin' e band, aft my 4 yrs in band...
I reali dunnoe y i've gotta dis veri stRonG feElInG. wierd rite? I dunnoe.
haha... I also dunnoe y i join e band actually.
I alwayz feel dat it'z fate, 4 me to go n join e band.
Coz i had alwayz HAtE e band, when i'm in pri sch....
Never did i dream to join e band in sec sch... haha...
I muz say dat there's gd n bad points joinin' e band lah.. haiz..
I'm reali HonEsT. I dunnoe y i had joined e band at aLL.
haha.. it'z JuZ fAtE.
So wad 2 do? I've gotta no comments 2 say, if dis is e path god wants me to go then..
haha.. gotta eat my lunch liao. I'm hungRy.. Bye.
Savour Every Moment